Friday Injury Update (Kam Added)

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Whish this thread would listen to the words of Oddball from Kelly's Heros, "Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?"

KAM IS FINE

Seanhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":8hwm5arg said:
Well with Paul Allen as a owner I would not be surprised if we didn't have portable Hyperbolic Chambers with us and in the deep recesses of the our practice facility. We do bounce back fast and everyone wants to say it Steroids.

What is a hyperbolic chamber? It seems to me that the only thing that would help is Kam would exit and exaggerate about how good he feels.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Kam got hurt in SB 48, and was fine for the rest of the game.
I think it was on special teams, remember?

olyfan63

Reaction score
Seanhawk":292ju12d said:
chris98251":292ju12d said:
Well with Paul Allen as a owner I would not be surprised if we didn't have portable Hyperbolic Chambers with us and in the deep recesses of the our practice facility. We do bounce back fast and everyone wants to say it Steroids.

What is a hyperbolic chamber? It seems to me that the only thing that would help is Kam would exit and exaggerate about how good he feels.

Did Chris mean a "hyperBARIC" chamber?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbaric_medicine

There's plenty of "hyperbole" on .NET, so I can understand the confusion. I believe "hyperbolic chamber" is what guys like RTB and Tokadub climb into just before posting.

chris98251

Reaction score
olyfan63":3453bcjb said:
Seanhawk":3453bcjb said:
chris98251":3453bcjb said:

Did Chris mean a "hyperBARIC" chamber?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbaric_medicine

There's plenty of "hyperbole" on .NET, so I can understand the confusion. I believe "hyperbolic chamber" is what guys like RTB and Tokadub climb into just before posting.

Yeah whatever it is, the one T.O. was using to get back in time to play, I know many players swear by them.