Freaking freezing here

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I am going to the game next week (Giants) and am super excited to be going to my first in the new stadium but weather says rain. How miserable is it at games when it is like this? I might have to wear a couple of coats, hats, and rain gear.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Me and a buddy are driving to that game from Spokane. Wear layers bro, Hawk hoody with a Woolen blue #27 over the top and maybe a Hawk beanie. Rain is rain so if you’re from the northwest it isn’t a major issue but a lot of folks get those clear rain ponchos you can get at the dollar store

acer1240

Reaction score
I am going to the game next week (Giants) and am super excited to be going to my first in the new stadium but weather says rain. How miserable is it at games when it is like this? I might have to wear a couple of coats, hats, and rain gear.
Once you are soaked the number of layers doesn't matter. I got a waterproof carhartt coat a few years ago and it's been perfect. They are expensive but worth it. I'd bring a trash bag to cover your legs.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Depends on where your seats are.
We sat in the front row of section 309(Row F) for the Falcons game during the supposed "storm of the century" in October 2016 & never had a drop of rain hit us. It rained quite a bit but not to the extent of what was predicted but we were prepared with clothing layers & rain ponchos.

OP
OP
M

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Depends on where your seats are.
We sat in the front row of section 309(Row F) for the Falcons game during the supposed "storm of the century" in October 2016 & never had a drop of rain hit us. It rained quite a bit but not to the extent of what was predicted but we were prepared with clothing layers & rain ponchos.
We are in 109 and it has rained more in the 2 days we have been here than it does in 2 years where I am from.

OP
OP
M

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Me and a buddy are driving to that game from Spokane. Wear layers bro, Hawk hoody with a Woolen blue #27 over the top and maybe a Hawk beanie. Rain is rain so if you’re from the northwest it isn’t a major issue but a lot of folks get those clear rain ponchos you can get at the dollar store
Good advice, thanks. I will have my wife try the $ store.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
We are in 109 and it has rained more in the 2 days we have been here than it does in 2 years where I am from.

Yeah, I sat in row 11 in that section once & I don't think there are any covered seats in Section 109 but others can chime in to confirm.

I would wear wool socks & a wool sweater & have other rain supplies in my clear bag that they allow in the stadium. I'd probably even wear crocs so my shoes don't get wet.

cymatica

Reaction score
I've been looking forward to this cold wet weather to drive the smoke away. First time in 2 months I can actually be outside for more than 10 minutes and not get a headache