Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Browns)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Two 4-2 teams getting ready to battle. I don't have to tell any of you Myles Garrett is a freaking wrecking ball. His stat sheet last week was outrageous and filthy. To say our injured OL is going to have their hands full this week is an understatement. Might I suggest bringing those TEs in close and help with some Max Protects? Hint, hint. This one can easily be a loss. While I think we likely lose this one I am going to hedge my bets and predict a win, mainly because this is the only game I am attending this year, they are wearing their retros and I am taking my daughter, AND she's like 0-3 when seeing a game in person...That HAS to change!

Don't lose in those sexy throwbacks dammit!!!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Browns 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-3

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This one looks like a snot knocker. Cleveland is a damn good team. They were the #1 defense before last week. One bad week doesn't change how good they are.

I'm going low score this time. Hawks win 17-13
Walker with two TD's.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I’m worried about our O-line and Geno getting flustered, making mistakes.

17-16 Browns

Chawker

Reaction score
Couldn't just let one go, could yah.

Ok, the great and powerful Nostra Chawker predicts a score of:

The Mighty Seahawks 23

The Brown dogs 21

Record 4-2

Last edited:

Chawker

Reaction score
Two 4-2 teams getting ready to battle. I don't have to tell any of you Myles Garrett is a freaking wrecking ball. His stat sheet last week was outrageous and filthy. To say our injured OL is going to have their hands full this week is an understatement. Might I suggest bringing those TEs in close and help with some Max Protects? Hint, hint. This one can easily be a loss. While I think we likely lose this one I am going to hedge my bets and predict a win, mainly because this is the only game I am attending this year, they are wearing their retros and I am taking my daughter, AND she's like 0-3 when seeing a game in person...That HAS to change!

Don't lose in those sexy throwbacks dammit!!!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Browns 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-3
Wasn't your daughter the holder for Charlie Brown ? LOL

Slick

Reaction score
Go with heart because of those uniforms and the nostalgia:

Seahawks 20
Browns 17

But it's a toss up even with home field.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Cleveland’s defense is extremely good but they rely on running the ball which is the strength of seattles defense. I see a close low scoring affair. 20-16 seahawks
Chubb's on IR, Jerome Ford (69-yard TD run last week) is doubtful (iirc, mild high ankle sprain) and Kareen Hunt is Questionable (thigh)... so we may be catching CLE at the right time.

LTH

Reaction score
Wow! I've been giving this game a lot of thought. I think this game boils down to if the Seahawks can play a clean game for 4 quarters.

Penalties have been killing the Hawks. Last week.... an int and a big loss sack got wiped off the board that can't happen vs the Browns. The Seahawks have to win the turn over battle. PJ Walker leads the league in miss percentage 13.5% which means if the Hawks can get some pressure on him the secondary should get some turnovers. The Browns have averaged 150+ yards rushing vs the Colts and Niners, 93 vs the Ravens so if the Hawks can stop the Run, their D should be able to handle the Browns O.

I think Pete is going to dial the O back and play Pete ball and field position, run the ball 30+ times the take some well timed shots down field. The key is playing a clean game and taking advantage of scoring opportunities and not turning the ball over. I think the more Geno spreads the ball out making the Browns defend the whole field the better off they are going to be. Waldron Must be creative in his game plan. Protect Geno and make the D respect the run game and the Hawks win this one.

I like the Hawks in this one

23-9

LTH

morgulon1

Reaction score
Cleveland 20
Seattle 17

Tough defensive battle . Geno continues to have problems . I hope I'm wrong .

Season record 2-4

chris98251

Reaction score
The TE's and Big Jake will be crucial in this is game, TE's for blocking and relief valve, Jake to have a big target fast Geno can find in the short area second level once they stack the box daring us to run. Prediction.

Seattle 20 1698265906822

Browns 12 1698266059087
Lets hope their running backs carry the ball the same way, Jim Brown is crying in shame.

Last edited:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The Browns are a fiesty team, and give Seattle their best shot on the road.

After starting slow, the Seahawks just can't get out their own way with untimely mistakes and dumb penalties.

Geno continues to regress, throwing for an abysmal 140 yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs. A QB controversy begins in Seattle, and Carroll's reign on the team begins to slip more than it already has.

On the plus side, Bobo gets his third TD reception of the season, and Mafe gets another sack!

The defense has a meltdown of sorts, failing to contain the formidable PJ Walker, allowing him to scamper free for 120 rushing yards and a TD on the ground.

The worst part of the game is Jason Myers missing 3 field goals, including the potential game winner. Oof!

Cleveland24
Seattle 23

RTD 3-3

knownone

Reaction score
On paper, we should win this easily. The Browns offense is ranked 31st in passing and 18th in rushing. The blueprint against them is simple: get a lead early, stop the run, and don't turn the ball over.

Some will point to the Niners game as evidence that Seattle should struggle. Here's the reason for optimism: the Niners are ranked 22nd in run defense, and we're ranked 5th. Again, on paper, we're a significantly better match-up for the Browns than Santa Clara.

The game will feel eerily similar to last week, but we'll avoid costly turnovers and get a decisive victory.

Prediction: 27-9 Seahawks.

Bold Predictions:
Darrell Taylor properly sets the edge against a mobile QB. Quandre Diggs gets 2 interceptions. Geno trucks Myles Garrett for a TD.