Final 2022 Regular Season Record Predictions

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright let's get down to it. How do you see the rest of the regular season playing out? I have...

vs Raiders: W
@ Rams: W
vs Panthers: W
vs 49ers: L
@ Chiefs: L
vs Jets: W
vs Rams: W

11-6, 2022 NFC West Champions (3rd Seed).

I can see us losing one to the Rams and/or maybe the Jets making us 10-7 and making it in as a wildcard.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
@ Rams: L
vs 49ers: W

My gut tells me 10-7, but with 5 of 7 at home, I'm shifting it to 11-6. Or as people like to say "moving the goal post" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

chris98251

Reaction score
Have not predicted anything this season, started out to enjoy the ride and watch this team develop.

Saying that, if the mediots ate all the crow they deserved this season the Crow would be an endangered species. If we can win the Division and drop S.F. in playoff slots the Mediots are going to go out of their minds.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Alright let's get down to it. How do you see the rest of the regular season playing out? I have...

11-6, 2022 NFC West Champions (3rd Seed).

I can see us losing one to the Rams and/or maybe the Jets making us 10-7 and making it in as a wildcard.
Not sure about beating the Lambs twice. Good or bad year they seem to have our number.

eo620

Reaction score
vs Jets: W (at the start of the season this was an Auto W. Now it's a tight one)

Somewhere, we're gonna need to steal a win against either the Rams, 49ers or Chiefs if we want to win the NFC West. That's assuming the Jets come back to earth and be the Jets

94Smith

Reaction score
I don’t know why you guys are scared of the Rams this year. Their offensive line is a mess and they can not pass block or run the ball. Kupp is on IR. Terrible year for them

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They just seem to have our number. Just like the Hawks beating the Niners 17 out of 21 before the last guy left.......
Some teams just are a bad match up. I suspect we get a split with them.

Chawker

Reaction score
2 road games, we'll lose both. The jets will be a hard one to win this time. Rams twice, 9ers at home will be tough games.

4-3 at BEST though the last 7. 9-8 or 10-7.

Nostrachawkus's money says 9-8 no play offs.

Cyrus12

Reaction score

I'll go 10-7 wildcard. Rams have a way of winning against this team even with bums. I think the Jets game will be tough but what a statement game for Geno. I think the niners go 11-5 or 10-7 with two wins against us to get the div title. Either way I like the look of the remaining games barring injury and stinker potential.

hawks85

Reaction score
@ Chiefs: W

We goona run the table. The bucs game was a wake up call.

OKHawksfan

Reaction score
Based on the Giants and Cowboys, 10-7 may not be enough for a Wildcard. I don't think we lose to the 49ers twice and feel we split with the Rams:

While it looks doable, I highly suspect a surprise loss in here (such as Panthers or Jets...prefer Jets as they are AFC if we have to drop one).

Sun Tzu

Reaction score

My gut tells me 10-7, but with 5 of 7 at home, I'm shifting it to 11-6. Or as people like to say "moving the goal post" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You're still not quite getting what "moving the goalposts" means. Keep trying though; I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually.