Fan reception to Kam on Sunday?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hopefully it's warm and loud.

I was pissed off too, still kinda' am but in the grand scheme of things he didn't do any thing to me or mine.
And if the money didn't have a cap on it, I'd be all for him getting all he could get.
Now I'm ready for a 12-2 run, or there a bouts.

Davehawk

Reaction score
I lost a lot of respect for him the last 2 months, but never could I actually "boo" one of our own players at a game.

He's a Seahawk and my love of team comes before my personal views of one player's childishness.

45Hawker

Reaction score
There's only one Seahawks player I've boo'd: Franco Harris.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Its family, you cannot hate anyone, I will cheer him, hopefully his mind is clear from all money issues and bring it. I hope he is in game shape and knows his assignments in this short window.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
45Hawker":2xz3uv1n said:
There's only one Seahawks player I've boo'd: Franco Harris.
I'm with you there. I was so pissed when the Seahawks signed him.

On topic, I think, what's going to happen is that there will be both audible cheers and boos initially, and then the boos will be drowned out by the cheers.

kobebryant

Reaction score
When one of your boys messes up or does something stupid you don't turn on em, you hug them twice as hard.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I don't approve of what he did, but it's not like he murdered/raped someone. So I will give him a golf clap during his entrance. Of course that will change if/when he destroys someone on the field.

Fanatics

Reaction score
I think it is up to us to make sure he feels our pain that he caused. Cheering would seem to me that we are in his corner, which I am not.

Either boo or be silent is what should happen, but I do believe the majority will cheer... just not me.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Fanatics":1lzwbf13 said:
I think it is up to us to make sure he feels our pain that he caused. Cheering would seem to me that we are in his corner, which I am not.

Either boo or be silent is what should happen, but I do believe the majority will cheer... just not me.

Amazing how a person can lose over six figures in salary and still owe a fan an apology.

RCATES

Reaction score
TheHawkster":1g9gkpvq said:
I'm pretty damn sure they'll introduce the offense.

Introductions are determined by the coin toss. If we are getting the ball first they will introduce the offense and vise versa.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I think it'll be 80-90% cheers, and the rest some smattering of boos.

But after the first big hit, all will be forgiven.

Fanatics

Reaction score
Basis4day":125jslz5 said:
Fanatics":125jslz5 said:

Amazing how a person can lose over six figures in salary and still owe a fan an apology.
No apology for the money lost, apology for not doing his job, apology for putting greed over team, apology for our current 2 game deficit in the standings and apology for not honoring the contract he signed.

I am positive that any of us who decided to not show up to work for months, letting our co-workers down, letting the business down, setting them back, would be cheered when we returned. Not a chance.

marko358

Reaction score
Fanatics":20dj1zpz said:
I am positive that any of us who decided to not show up to work for months, letting our co-workers down, letting the business down, setting them back, would be cheered when we returned. Not a chance.

You do realize his job is in the entertainment industry and that he's not a cardiac surgeon?

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
marko358":js52uax8 said:
Fanatics":js52uax8 said:

You do realize his job is in the entertainment industry and that he's not a cardiac surgeon?

:th2thumbs: bingo

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
No one cares about the fan reaction as long as the asses are in the seats