Ex 49er threatens congressman who escalated to capital police

cymatica

Reaction score
You're the only one then.
No he isn't, I didn't see a threat either. He said Guantanamo or execution, then called him a traitor. That implies that he wishes the government treat him as a traitor. He didn't make any threats

Donn2390

Reaction score
You're the only one then.
That was no threat, he just called out another incompetent, corrupt politician and offered a solution to the problem. This is the guy who was sleeping with a Chinese spy and he is still in office.
Swalwell is such a cowardly little baby he had to report the guy rather than stand up to him. He is a traitor and a coward.. Unfortunately the left is full of these types..

sc85sis

Reaction score
DMing someone and asking if they want to be executed seems threatening to me. Add in the writer’s past history of violence, and that makes it more so.

Forget who was the recipient. No one should get a DM like that.

cymatica

Reaction score
DMing someone and asking if they want to be executed seems threatening to me. Add in the writer’s past history of violence, and that makes it more so.

Forget who was the recipient. No one should get a DM like that.
The way you paraphrase it is dishonest. He said Guantanamo or execution and called him a traitor. If it was a direct threat, he would not have said anything about a prison

When you leave the rest of the message out and only mention execution it kind of changes the entire meaning

Last edited: