Even if it helped in the long run, I ALWAYS root for a win

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Just wanted to clarify this as I have seen some posts hoping for losses for draft order, to shake up management and coaching etc.

I am definitely in agreement that coaching needs a shakeup and the need to look at strategy before the draft and actually draft to match your gameplan.

But,

I always want to see them win. Every sunday, thursday and Monday. Part of the reason I get so pissed sometimes is because I want them to win. I have a suspicion most of us that are calling for coaching changes (at last glance it was at 92% of us) feel this same way.

So, regardless of anything else, lets kick the crap out of the cowboys, just dont put any money on it lol.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I can't even fathom EVER wanting my team to lose. And this whole "if they lose, we get better draft picks" is a load of crap. First of all, they don't exactly have a stellar 1st round history w/this Front Office. 2nd, they almost always trade down.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
IMO-Draft priority must be finding answers to our (now) biggest rival in the division, the Rams.

Specifically, the Seahawks will need to find players to help stop: (1) Donald & (2) Gurley.

I think PS/JS will have some similar thoughts and will approach the draft with this at least partially in mind.

original poster

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":2i3lmhc9 said:
IMO-Draft priority must be finding answers to our (now) biggest rival in the division, the Rams.

Specifically, the Seahawks will need to find players to help stop: (1) Donald & (2) Gurley.

I think PS/JS will have some similar thoughts and will approach the draft with this at least partially in mind.

A very good point and something often overlooked when analysing the draft.

Match up well with division rivals and you can have an 'easy' 6 wins.

Latest posts