Edm @ Seattle

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This is going through be one of those tough games that I’d be happy with a point, ecstatic with a win in regulation. Kraken are going to have to score a lot and often.

Ruminator

Reaction score
They need to reclaim the mojo they had before the All Star break! Or maybe the turning point was when they traded for Megna from the Sharks. That's about when I noticed Kraken starting to fall off a bit. IT'S MEGNA'S FAULT! OK, probably just a coincidence, unless he has weird negative vibes in the locker room or something. Speaking of Megna, I haven't heard anything about him since that trade. Wonder if he's contributed at all as a Krak.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Megna is playing but has contributed zero.
He’s not the main problem though, it’s the goaltending and defense that plays too loose. They also don’t apply pressure to the opponents defense when they have the power play, they spend way too much time trying to set up a goal with the perfect pass. Instead of just shooting. Seen too many PP situations where they get only zero or a shot or 2 off. That’s unacceptable.

JPatera76

Reaction score
At this rate.. they’re going to play themselves right out of even seeing the playoffs. Ugh

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I hear Gru was pulled due to injury.
Might be time to call up Joey D who’s 1-0 with Seattle this year and or CD, last years back up.

Latest posts