Eat crow I predicted a 7-10 season and Jamal Adams injury!!!

Tokadub

Reaction score
This website is too difficult to find my old posts...

But I VERY confidently predicted a 7-10 season INCLUDING A LOSS TO THE BEARS....

Looks like I was overly optimistic.

I also predicted even before this season started that Jamal would have recurring injuries... He is injury prone as F.

This is 2 seasons in a row where nobody can even identify the play JAMAL got injured on!!! It's like he's hiding his injury till it hurts so bad he quits...???

Well I wish i could link those posts where i stated this stuff... I'm not a wizard on this site. It's there though :les:

I think we need to let Wilson go, he has shown no sign of being able to throw since he had his mallet finger injury.

I don't know what to do with Carroll and Schneider I'm inclined to believe they are STILL better than random replacements. But if there was some REAL HOT CANDIDATES... maybe they should resign peacefully.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Shut the **** up.

“Oh LoOK aT ME, I PrEdIcTeD My TeAM wOuLd HaVe A LoSiNg ReCoRd. Im So CoOl!! AnD I GuEsSeD a PlAYeR wOuLd SuFfEr A sEaSon EnDiNg InJuRy”

That’s how stupid your post ******* looks. And who the hell wants recognition, for making really an assnine and shitty post? … well apparently you. Who the hell or what kind of shitty person or life do you have, to be excited and want the attention for HOPING your guess to come true, like “I hope we lose and this player gets injured so my prediction is correct!” It like begging for attention on a Kardashian or Kanye West level.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
JPatera76":1f8mzxhg said:
Shut the **** up.

“Oh LoOK aT ME, I PrEdIcTeD My TeAM wOuLd HaVe A LoSiNg ReCoRd. Im So CoOl!! AnD I GuEsSeD a PlAYeR wOuLd SuFfEr A sEaSon EnDiNg InJuRy”

That’s how stupid your post ******* looks. And who the hell wants recognition, for making really an assnine and shitty post? … well apparently you. Who the hell or what kind of shitty person or life do you have, to be excited and want the attention for HOPING your guess to come true, like “I hope we lose and this player gets injured so my prediction is correct!” It like begging for attention on a Kardashian or Kanye West level.

Literally everyone agrees with JPatera76.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They haven't won 7 games yet. Considering the way they have been playing of late, they may not even get to 7 wins.

Hawker55

Reaction score
JPatera76":fo8k3zb3 said:
Shut the f*** up.

That’s how stupid your post f*** looks. And who the hell wants recognition, for making really an assnine and $h!t post? … well apparently you. Who the hell or what kind of $h!t person or life do you have, to be excited and want the attention for HOPING your guess to come true, like “I hope we lose and this player gets injured so my prediction is correct!” It like begging for attention on a Kardashian or Kanye West level.

Not sure how predicting something is the same as wishing for something? But I get what he's saying in a very look at me way I'll admit.

I've predicted the same minus the injury part and I've said for the last 2 seasons, if we want to keep winning, Seattle better score a shit ton of points because their defense is dog shit and Carroll can't manage a game to save his life.

Well I was kinda right for the most part, the offense was lights out to start, and the defense did suck for the first half of the season the last two years but they were winning. Last season anyways. Now the defense improved but unfortunately the offense has since flickered out and coaching is even worse.

Did I wish all that? Nope. I saw the writing in the wall. As did the OP I'd imagine....

vihawk

Reaction score
To play devil's advocate, he is about as accurate as some of the pundits who have been predicting a Seattle last place finish for the last 5 years. A broken clock is right twice a day.

cymatica

Reaction score
Someone sure desperately needs some validation. I'm guessing you were told off when you made the prediction and eagerly waited all season for your glorious "I told you so" moment.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We all have our way of coping with change.

Much of this was evident and watching this slow-motion car crash has frankly sucked.

Being right about this isn't anything anyone should be excited about.

I've been right about much of this downhill slide, rather be wrong and have a winning team worth watching though.

But whatever...

If Wilson can no longer work his magic without the ability to scramble, then Carroll can no longer win without all the HOF talent that made up for his massive deficiencies in game planning, in-game decisioning, hiring, tactics, and strategy.*

At the time of the trade rumor, it was pretty clear there was only a 10-20% chance it would work. But we had to take it because Carroll's defenses were all predicated on great safety play. Without that keystone the entire thing folded.

My concern was that Carroll would do what he always does, which is trade for a player doing well or great at a position, and then fail to play him the same way - negating much of that greatness. Miller and Graham are good examples of that.

In this instance, it did not work, but without hindsight, you almost had to try. There was no future without that move, the problem was there was no future WITH it either.

So great. It didn't work. (You were right.) Now, what do we do now?

Get rid of Carroll?
-With so many teams needing new coaches, and literally nothing on our sidelines worth keeping (in coaching staff) - replacing Carroll does not come with much chance of success.

Keep Carroll?
-The problem is that Carroll is decimating the roster and mortgaging the future for 2-3 more wins in the nearterm. The longer we keep him, the more threadbare the roster will be when he slinks from his chair.

sutz

Reaction score
Don't throw your shoulder out of joint patting yourself on the back. :pukeface:

Rat

Reaction score
sutz":2ceuen2o said:
Don't throw your shoulder out of joint patting yourself on the back. :pukeface:
I dont think he's Jamal Adams; he should be fine.

djb28

Reaction score
If he is in Psychic training and got all of this right I say to him, HOLY $HIT! Congrats to you! Start your own website, Otherwise...lol

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Tokadub":cui3jn0m said:

But I VERY confidently predicted a 7-10 season INCLUDING A LOSS TO THE BEARS....

I also predicted even before this season started that Jamal would have recurring injuries... He is injury prone as F.

This is 2 seasons in a row where nobody can even identify the play JAMAL got injured on!!! It's like he's hiding his injury till it hurts so bad he quits...???

Well I wish i could link those posts where i stated this stuff... I'm not a wizard on this site. It's there though :les:

I think we need to let Wilson go, he has shown no sign of being able to throw since he had his mallet finger injury.

I don't know what to do with Carroll and Schneider I'm inclined to believe they are STILL better than random replacements. But if there was some REAL HOT CANDIDATES... maybe they should resign peacefully.

You be another Nostrildomus that got some really 'Feel Good' going on? :roll:

seabowl

Reaction score
Here is MY PREDICTION....

Tokadub damaged all of his fingers with patting him/herself on the back that they now cannot type and thus cannot post any messages for the next 6 months.

Hey we can hope, right?

:lol:

TAB420

Reaction score
Tokadub":s693j48a said:

This is like getting excited because you were right about your pilot crashing.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I was way wrong this season. I thought the Hawks would end up 3rd in the division and figured Wilson was good for 9 to 10 wins regardless. Didnt see that injury coming.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":53r2god8 said:
We all have our way of coping with change.

Much of this was evident and watching this slow-motion car crash has frankly sucked.

Being right about this isn't anything anyone should be excited about.

I've been right about much of this downhill slide, rather be wrong and have a winning team worth watching though.

But whatever...

If Wilson can no longer work his magic without the ability to scramble, then Carroll can no longer win without all the HOF talent that made up for his massive deficiencies in game planning, in-game decisioning, hiring, tactics, and strategy.*

At the time of the trade rumor, it was pretty clear there was only a 10-20% chance it would work. But we had to take it because Carroll's defenses were all predicated on great safety play. Without that keystone the entire thing folded.

My concern was that Carroll would do what he always does, which is trade for a player doing well or great at a position, and then fail to play him the same way - negating much of that greatness. Miller and Graham are good examples of that.

In this instance, it did not work, but without hindsight, you almost had to try. There was no future without that move, the problem was there was no future WITH it either.

So great. It didn't work. (You were right.) Now, what do we do now?

Get rid of Carroll?
-With so many teams needing new coaches, and literally nothing on our sidelines worth keeping (in coaching staff) - replacing Carroll does not come with much chance of success.

Keep Carroll?
-The problem is that Carroll is decimating the roster and mortgaging the future for 2-3 more wins in the nearterm. The longer we keep him, the more threadbare the roster will be when he slinks from his chair.

Pretty much sums it up. It's just a never ending downward spiral.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Tokadub":3uqjiu30 said:
What in gods name makes you think we can beat SF two times???
The problem with patting yourself on the back for this is that you also have to accept your crow on one of your most insistent predictions.