Earl Thomas / new Jordan cleats

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I like that green plate but the rest of the shoe is lacking...

Brett

Reaction score
They are retro ya cant change em too much or they aren't retro anymore lol

Hawksfan 253

Reaction score
IndyHawk":pp135mc3 said:
Lacking? Those are retro Jordan 6 cleats. With that Oreo color way and the hawk grean bottom plate, they are strait fire! But to each there own I guess...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hawksfan 253":17fwgglx said:
IndyHawk":17fwgglx said:
Lacking? Those are retro Jordan 6 cleats. With that Oreo color way and the hawk grean bottom plate, they are strait fire! But to each there own I guess...
LOL I was there in JR High when the black/red MJ's came out after that I lost track of the line(sorry)I had no idea a basketball shoe style would be used as a football cleat..I was just saying that white pattern doesn't seem to go right with the green..I wish I could design what I think would and post it..

Throwdown

Reaction score
Jordan Cleats? just how is that going to make money like the regular shoes do?

BTW those are horrible looking, what in the hell? Its like they got some cheap cleats from the Walmart sporting goods section and cut off the old spikes and put green and gold ones on the bottoms. Cheap and tacky looking. You'd expect better from the Jordan brand honestly.

A

Anonymous

Yeah, but I bet they both get a sweet check for wearing those fuggly things.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Those are badass cleats. And FYI.....Jordan's been making baseball and football cleats for awhile. Warren Sapp and Randy Moss used to rock them in the early 2000s. I remember some of the Hawks wearing them too in the 2004 season. I know for a fact Rocky Bernard did.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I thought the NFL wanted everyone wearing the same colored shoes? IE - Beast never getting to wear what he wants. Then again, these are Jump Man cleats...best not to upset a big corporate/player/icon...I guess.

Steve2222

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":1yf37eml said:
I thought the NFL wanted everyone wearing the same colored shoes? IE - Beast never getting to wear what he wants. Then again, these are Jump Man cleats...best not to upset a big corporate/player/icon...I guess.

Have you not watched a game this year? Most players wear black cleats. Some players wear white cleats (ET and Sherm mostly). Some players wear green cleats.

I think what you're thinking is the NFL telling Beast to stop wearing his skittles cleats.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":20oxytv5 said:
SouthSoundHawk":20oxytv5 said:

Have you not watched a game this year? Most players wear black cleats. Some players wear white cleats (ET and Sherm mostly). Some players wear green cleats.

I think what you're thinking is the NFL telling Beast to stop wearing his skittles cleats.

My point exactly.

What's the difference? Are they only allowed Black/White/Green/Blue combinations?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2ers8n0t said:
Steve2222":2ers8n0t said:
SouthSoundHawk":2ers8n0t said:

My point exactly.

What's the difference? Are they only allowed Black/White/Green/Blue combinations?
Rog is a fascist that hates skittles!

Tical21

Reaction score
Those do not resemble the VI's at all, which is one of the most distinctive and beautiful shoes ever created. The 12's Earl wore earlier were dope, but these don't look Jordan-ish. If Jordan played football, he wouldn't be caught dead in those. If they ever made the XI or the V, I would find a way to buy them.

dunceface

Reaction score
IndyHawk":o8y6bd5k said:
Hawksfan 253":o8y6bd5k said:
IndyHawk":o8y6bd5k said:
LOL I was there in JR High when the black/red MJ's came out after that I lost track of the line(sorry)I had no idea a basketball shoe style would be used as a football cleat..I was just saying that white pattern doesn't seem to go right with the green..I wish I could design what I think would and post it..

He's been wearing Hawk colored XIIs all year but these are def not as good....I love the classic silhouette of the VIs but like Throw said it seems to miss the mark a little