DropKaylin Metcalf

renofox

Reaction score
From my perspective, DK HAS improved all areas of his game this year - very slight, but improvement.

He needs a shrink and lots of time with the Jugs machine, and the coaches need to hammer him with route running technique reps.

OP
OP
Polk738

Polk738

Reaction score
RE freaking LAX!! There is a reason why they put Ramsey on DK, he is amazing!

Let it go, he will be a hawk for a long time and will grow out of his bad choices...they always do.

I really hope you're right, I think I speak for most fans that are just tired of seeing Geno try to force the ball to him only for it to be intercepted, dropped, or fumbled

hangumhi

Reaction score
Glad to see others are coming around about this. I've been saying this since last year. He'll make a great catch, then turn around and drop a crucial 3rd down conversion. Seems like every game. He is not worth his salary, nor his hype. And with the on field antics I'm really starting to dislike him as a player..
Ditto. His terrible routes cost us multiple interceptions each season. His antics and drops cost us a tight game or two per year. Trade please.

hangumhi

Reaction score
From my perspective, DK HAS improved all areas of his game this year - very slight, but improvement.

He needs a shrink and lots of time with the Jugs machine, and the coaches need to hammer him with route running technique reps.
What coach is telling him anything these days? Nepotism Nate? Not happening. Trade him while his stock is still high.

getnasty

Reaction score
Ditto. His terrible routes cost us multiple interceptions each season. His antics and drops cost us a tight game or two per year. Trade please.
Maybe pin the blame on Geno for the 2 picks today. DK didn't make poor decisions and poor throws agaisnt a first ballot hall of fame cornerback.

Bootsy51

Reaction score
From the Minute i heard of his new Contract i ask myself If its really worth for a WR.
I'am disappointed of him this season. Seems he regress , not developed in the Game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As much as I can't stand Ramsey, he was ridiculous last night. Geno should have just stayed away from that guy. Holy interceptions and dropped interceptions.
To Geno's credit though, his short term memory loss is on point. He was BRUTAL in the first half. And $ in the 2nd half, especially in the 4th quarter.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
Maybe pin the blame on Geno for the 2 picks today. DK didn't make poor decisions and poor throws agaisnt a first ballot hall of fame cornerback.
That first pick was on DK and his poor route. DK drifts up field and creates lane, if he stays parallel to the line Ramsey can't step in front for the pick.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Metcalf reminds me of OBJ who got a reputation for being weak mentally and you can get him off his game by getting in his head. Hire Dennis Rodman ( the king of mind games) to work with Metcalf

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That first pick was on DK and his poor route. DK drifts up field and creates lane, if he stays parallel to the line Ramsey can't step in front for the pick.
He literally threw it right to Ramsey. Just like on what should have been an easy pick 6. EXTREMELY lucky.

But, he bounced back when it mattered.

W

Welshers

We make the playoffs in a season we were predicted to win 5 games, can we just be excited instead of bashing a guy who has had a great career as a Seahawk thus far?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We make the playoffs in a season we were predicted to win 5 games, can we just be excited instead of bashing a guy who has had a great career as a Seahawk thus far?
Yet again, on the $ Welsh. Clearly the answer is no. Bashing great players must be more important than just enjoying this shocking/House $ season.
For some........

GO HAWKS!
GO DK!

OP
OP
Polk738

Polk738

Reaction score
DK made his cut at the 36 and drited back to the 40, Ramsey stepped in front of DK at the 38. DK stays flat and his body blocks Ramsey out.

Yep, I watched the break down on TopBillin, DK ends up projecting his route like a book to Ramsey so he pretty much knew what was coming, the problem is that DK seems to forget that Ramsey is an All-Pro that probably studies players and their routes and knows that DK is very easy to read.

Latest posts