DropKaylin Metcalf

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Yes !! He has the size , the speed and the anger
He does need to grow up some but I like his aggression and assertiveness tbh. Obviously Pete talked to him on the sidelines before Myers pushed his kick into the right upright right before OT

morgulon1

Reaction score
He does need to grow up some but I like his aggression and assertiveness tbh. Obviously Pete talked to him on the sidelines before Myers pushed his kick into the right upright right before OT
I hear ya. I like him but he should be a little more mature at this point IMHO.
Maybe I'm getting old 😂

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Answer the question.
Is he too intense for you? Do you want him to be choir boy who let's people push him around? No thanks.

Done talking to you about this subject. You hate the guy, period. And that's great. Do you.

Go Hawks
Go DK

W

Welshers

Answer the question.
Is he too intense for you? Do you want him to be choir boy who let's people push him around? No thanks.

Done talking to you about this subject. You hate the guy, period. And that's great. Do you.

Go Hawks
Go DK
The funny thing is if he was quiet they would just complain that he doesn't care enough or call him soft like they do with Lockett. No matter what dk does it will be wrong to some people.

I for one appreciate a guy that is super passionate and so obviously cares about winning. I'd rather have him like this than the alternative.

cymatica

Reaction score
Answer the question.

Go Hawks
Go DK
Answer the question.
Why do you continually twist people's words and misrepresent what they say?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
He leads the league in contested catches. He doesn’t drop the ball. Has over a thousand yards. Do you even football?
LOLOL Apparently Not.
Their dislike for DK clouds their opinions, and their don't give-a-sh*t smothers their good sense.

OP
OP
Polk738

Polk738

Reaction score
I don't hate DK, I hate his sloppy route running and his shitty attitude, he's the most penalized player at his position I don't call that passion I call that stupidity, he's lucky that he wasn't fined 15 yards for getting in Ramsey's face. As for Geno, no I don't think he had a good game either (he could've easily had 4 ints instead of just 2) but he did put it all out on the line to win when he took that shot from Ramsey, for his first interception, like I said I watched the breakdown DK is projecting his route like a book to Ramsey so when Geno throws it in front of DK, Ramsey easily undercuts the route for the interception, Tariq Woolen did the exact same thing to Jared Goff against the Lions for his pick 6. We can agree to disagree that is fine.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Answer the question.

Go Hawks
Go DK
I like him and passion is Great. I want all that without costly penalties. You can have it both ways . Less drops , better routes .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I stand corrected. After watching my recording last night, that was just plain dumb to push Ramsey and light head butt him at a critical part of the game. I didn't see it happen live because I was going nuts in my seat at the game after the long run and added penalty. Love the guy, but damn. Just stop DK. You can still fight for your teammates w/out pushing the limits of a huge penalty.

I don't get the DK hate and never will. But..........in this case, that was pretty dumb. Keep the passion 100 percent. Just don't be hitting dudes after the play. Simple.

Last edited:

cymatica

Reaction score
I stand corrected. After watching my recording last night, that was just plain dumb to push Ramsey and light head butt him at a critical part of the game. I didn't see it happen live because I was going nuts in my seat at the game after the long run and added penalty. Love the guy, but damn. Just stop DK. You can still fight for your teammates w/out pushing the limits of a huge penalty.

I don't get the DK hate and never will. But..........in this case, that was pretty dumb. Keep the passion 100 percent. Just don't be hitting dudes after the play. Simple.
I don't get why you think criticism is hate. I doubt anyone hates him, but he's been acting like a bonehead lately. He let's players get under his skin. He was also staying on the field jawing at Ramsey when the fg unit was taking the field. No excuse for that

Spin Doctor

Reaction score

I love DK Metcalf's passion and fire, but he needs to learn how to be smarter about it. Breno Giacomini, Brandon Browner and Richard Sherman were some of the league's biggest trash talkers. They broke people down physically and mentally with their trash talking and physicality.

DK's issue is he is too easily baited into doing something stupid. He could've easily cost us the game against the Rams with some of the things that he pulled. Hand in the helmet, lingering on the field when we were trying to get the field goal unit in place so he could talk trash to Ramsey's and various other things.

The other thing about DK is he has seemed to have stagnated the last two years. He's running really sloppy routes, he's dropping easy passes, and he isn't exactly doing a whole lot of high pointing the ball and out muscling the competition like you expect someone with his physical stature and vertical to do. The guy should be doing his best Fitzgerald impersonation when coming down with the ball given his immense physical gifts.

DK isn't exactly a bad receiver, but is he worth over 100 million dollars? Absolutely not. He's disappeared quite a bit this season and last. He has the potential to be one of the best guys in the game -- but in his fourth season he still looks extremely raw.

If someone were to offer me a first rounder for him, I'd be very tempted to pull the trigger.

cymatica

Reaction score
I love DK Metcalf's passion and fire, but he needs to learn how to be smarter about it. Breno Giacomini, Brandon Browner and Richard Sherman were some of the league's biggest trash talkers. They broke people down physically and mentally with their trash talking and physicality.

DK's issue is he is too easily baited into doing something stupid. He could've easily cost us the game against the Rams with some of the things that he pulled. Hand in the helmet, lingering on the field when we were trying to get the field goal unit in place so he could talk trash to Ramsey's and various other things.

The other thing about DK is he has seemed to have stagnated the last two years. He's running really sloppy routes, he's dropping easy passes, and he isn't exactly doing a whole lot of high pointing the ball and out muscling the competition like you expect someone with his physical stature and vertical to do. The guy should be doing his best Fitzgerald impersonation when coming down with the ball given his immense physical gifts.

DK isn't exactly a bad receiver, but is he worth over 100 million dollars? Absolutely not. He's disappeared quite a bit this season and last. He has the potential to be one of the best guys in the game -- but in his fourth season he still looks extremely raw.

If someone were to offer me a first rounder for him, I'd be very tempted to pull the trigger.
What he said