Draft prospects, if Hawks trade Russ

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":3h291bt7 said:
toffee":3h291bt7 said:
Anyone from this bunch good enough to step in and run our offense better than Geno?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/295 ... -nfl-draft

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

What does that have to do with Wilson? Who had a no trade clause. If your trading Wilson the question is can anyone on that be as good or better than Wilson.

That's not the question, though. The question is who would be able to supplant the remaining NFL-caliber quarterback remaining on the roster in the absence of Wilson.

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3p9ioh8p said:
John63":3p9ioh8p said:
toffee":3p9ioh8p said:
Anyone from this bunch good enough to step in and run our offense better than Geno?

What does that have to do with Wilson? Who had a no trade clause. If your trading Wilson the question is can anyone on that be as good or better than Wilson.

That's not the question, though. The question is who would be able to supplant the remaining NFL-caliber quarterback remaining on the roster in the absence of Wilson.

If you loose a Qb the caliber if Wilson u need to replace that same caliber. Pcs system has not worked with anything less. So that is the question as long as PC is still.here

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
:34853_tinfoil:
John63":2ckhx4fw said:
Maelstrom787":2ckhx4fw said:
John63":2ckhx4fw said:
toffee":2ckhx4fw said:

If you loose a Qb the caliber if Wilson u need to replace that same caliber. Pcs system has not worked with anything less. So that is the question as long as PC is still.here

No, it isn't the question. The question is quite clearly posted in the OP, and if you don't have an answer for it, that's totally fine.

John63

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":29mpgupe said:
:34853_tinfoil:
John63":29mpgupe said:
Maelstrom787":29mpgupe said:
John63":29mpgupe said:

No, it isn't the question. The question is quite clearly posted in the OP, and if you don't have an answer for it, that's totally fine.

I don't have an answer because that is the wrong question. You are talking about trading Wilson to get this new Qb there for you need to replace Wilson not Geno.

I mean really hey7 WWE are trading a future HOF Qb and we want to use the draft capital to replace our backup? That si a silly question.