Draft nothing but pass rushers and linebackers

GGotskill

Reaction score
Don't confuse debate, backed up by argument as "hostility". There is a difference. Many people that are not conditioned to proper debate will often confuse a logic-based argument with hostility. Especially if they cannot provide a counter argument. Especially if it becomes apparent that they are losing the debate. Then they start the self-perceived victimization act. It always starts with "you are being hostile".

There has been nothing. Absolutely nothing written to counter what I have written. Except, Adams is a "beast" and let's shoot the messenger for saying what I don't like to hear. Trust me, I won't melt like a snowflake over it. I'm daring you to provide some statements to prove your point. Heck, I even asked for a YouTube clip. Is there one out there that show an interception? Anywhere? Or is it all just "run and pursue" like I declared earlier.

At this point, I think you have me confused with someone else. No one is looking to be ranted at even if you want to couch it in "debate".

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Don't confuse debate, backed up by argument as "hostility". There is a difference. Many people that are not conditioned to proper debate will often confuse a logic-based argument with hostility. Especially if they cannot provide a counter argument. Especially if it becomes apparent that they are losing the debate. Then they start the self-perceived victimization act. It always starts with "you are being hostile".

There has been nothing. Absolutely nothing written to counter what I have written. Except, Adams is a "beast" and let's shoot the messenger for saying what I don't like to hear. Trust me, I won't melt like a snowflake over it. I'm daring you to provide some statements to prove your point. Heck, I even asked for a YouTube clip. Is there one out there that shows an interception? Anywhere? Or is it all just "run and pursue" like I declared earlier.

I found it! Unfortunately it's less than one minute long, but darn it there is one out there.

Btw Adams blows and that trade is a failure. Mick is my new ally on .Net

chris98251

Reaction score
Adams as a impact guy is done, his game isn't about smarts it's about getting to the QB really. He want to hit hard and that fine, but hitting a wall in a small body adds up a lot faster then when you are a Kam type or in his day Easley who was huge for a Safety and speed of a CB.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score

There has been nothing. Absolutely nothing written to counter what I have written. Except, Adams is a "beast" and let's shoot the messenger for saying what I don't like to hear. Trust me, I won't melt like a snowflake over it. I'm daring you to provide some statements to prove your point. Heck, I even asked for a YouTube clip. Is there one out there that shows an interception? Anywhere? Or is it all just "run and pursue" like I declared earlier.
The stat page says he had 87 tackles and 2 interceptions in 2021. Maybe he can improve on that in 2023, if he could stay heathy. Keep your fingers crossed.