DK - just saying.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I just hope it gets sorted now. Those questions may have been answered a long time ago I don't work there.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think NFL players use 'unfollowing' or 'following' a team to send a message, let's say Seahawks' player A unfollowed Seahawks, but add Broncos to his follow list. DK must read all the talk about trading him, and he is not amused.

Classic passive aggressive behavior.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think NFL players use 'unfollowing' or 'following' a team to send a message, let's say Seahawks' player A unfollowed Seahawks, but add Broncos to his follow list. DK must read all the talk about trading him, and he is not amused.
Of course he could also be screwing with the media. I know if it were me and I was secure in my position I’d probably do something like that, tell my friends on the team “ watch this “ and sit back and laugh.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
He got them today. But the results weren't good.
I'll post the Murf video for Top Billin.

Compares touches in today's game across receivers and their attempts/production.

DK is straight up 1/2, and sucking all the attempts.

Here it is - you take what you want from it. Starts about 5:50 in - well, the numbers are posted then:

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I don't think keeping and employing DK effectively will be too difficult, and we have to remember how much of a problem of he is for a defense to deal with just by running those routes for us and not getting receptions. He's way too big for a lil corner to bring down in space, most of the time. He's a very explosive threat and it's good we do keep threatening people with him, I think it's just going to get better and better because we have a good team chemistry and mindset. I do still think we could have a great offense without him as well, though that is not what I want, I love watching him when we're running a little smoother on offense. The Browns D is good.