• No

Votes: 41 49.4%

• Total voters

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Throwdown":1ydg20p2 said:
Wish I could've but things didn't work out for me :( #sadderday

next year after we win it again though... Throwdown will be there.

If this plays out as you've prophesied we're linking up.

davidonmi

Reaction score
yep, pretty much frove, brought a backpack to stand on just so I could so sort of view, I was at Pike & 4th and it was crowded.
Totally worth it

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Could not make it from the boise area. Too far I think and it was snowing most of yesterday. I am hoping next year things may be different. Maybe I can get permission from my cat too. LOL

Go Hawks.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I offered anyone in the office yesterday that wanted to go was free to go. My cofounder doesn't give a crap about the Hawks so he stayed behind and kept anyone who didn't care working. I decided to take a full day off.

Left my home in Tacoma about 6:30, didn't get on the train until 8:30 and watched as we stopped and didn't open the doors for nearly all stops from Tacoma to Seattle. Got a front row spot at about 2nd and Jackson and lost my mind.

It was one of the most wonderful and miserable experiences ever.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Took both kids. Had a great time... My kids were the first row and I was a little behind them so we were up close to all of the vehicles as they passed. Was very cool.

Sherm looked right at my son, pointed and gave him a thumbs up. The guy in front of me got a hand shake or a high five out of Schneider, Okung, Nordstrom and Mebane signed his son's football.

Raible gave me a funny look (probably because I was pointing at him shouting "you're the man!").

Best part of it all... One of the guys was moving the Lombardi from one vehicle to another and we got to see it from about 3-4 feet away. Unreal.

Go Hawks!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Yesterday was the first time in my life where I really wish I had kids.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I went. Walked from Belltown to the stadium and then sat in the stadium for a few hours waiting for the rally. If I could do it over again, I would completely skip the stadium event. It was pretty anticlimatic and the players seemed over it by then. All the pictures in my social media feeds tell me the streets were the place to be.

Oh well!

TheHawkster

Reaction score
We got to Lander. We were late, my wife had an appointment she had to keep for work.
Got up there about 10 and left, watched at home and ordered a pizza.

People were walking from 2 miles south of the West Seattle Bridge.
It was awesome!

Rainger

Reaction score
Yup went down from Victoria on the Clipper, stayed 2 nights at the Moore. On the street at 8 am. Crushed in the mass of humanity. Took over 250 pictures. Spent a good part of the parade in the Yard House getting drunk as a skunk but still was out side as the players went by taking pictures.