Did we just get the best wr and cb in the draft?

hoxrox

Reaction score
Yup, I think they wanted Richardson at 5. He was gone and they wanted to trade down, but no takers/value, so they took the BPA on their board.

BamKam

Reaction score
I wanted Carter and Nolan Smith before going in… but who the **** could be mad at these 2 picks?

Fade

Reaction score
Yup, I think they wanted Richardson at 5. He was gone and they wanted to trade down, but no takers/value, so they took the BPA on their board.
Teams don't Eff around when they want a QB. If they truly loved Richardson they would've moved up and got him. They didn't.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Teams don't Eff around when they want a QB. If they truly loved Richardson they would've moved up and got him. They didn't.
Yeah it's possible Houston was a better trade partner for the Cards, and the other top 4 teams picking were set on their QBs.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
JS Master Class today. Absolutely wrecked the league. Can he top it tomorrow with round two value? Let's hope so!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I wasn’t blown away by either pick but we got who we got and I ain’t going to pout and be mad about it.

I see one of the future leaders of this team in Witherspoon who plays with all the fervor and violence and instincts that created the Legion of Boom.

I see a mid-sized WR (which is exactly what the Seahawks needed between our small guy and our big guy) in JSN that is going to absolutely break ankles with his agility testing. But I also see a future star if they can get JSN on par with Lockett’s technical ability and then have some of Metcalf’s physicality/training rub off on him. Again, I’m baffled that someone over 6 foot and almost 200 pounds can run a 6.57 3 Cone and a 3.93 Shuttle.

Rainger

Reaction score
Yes but this is Pete Prisco's take.

In his grading of our picks!!! So he says Spoon is undersized and not the best CB and gives a b- But in his Mock draft he has Spoon going at #6 to the Lions. So what is it??? If he is the first CB in his mock to the Lions then why would he not be the best CB pick for us one position prior.

Then he has JSN going as the 12th pick and first WR of the board to Houston but then says when we land him at 20 that "He's not an elite athlete and doesn't have much power through contact in his routes or after the catch." And says another WR was ranked higher yet in his mock he doesn't have that "better" WR going before JSN.

So his Mock says our 2 picks were the best at their positions but his grades are that they were not the best at their positions. OMG

Smellyman

Reaction score
Yes but this is Pete Prisco's take.

In his grading of our picks!!! So he says Spoon is undersized and not the best CB and gives a b- But in his Mock draft he has Spoon going at #6 to the Lions. So what is it??? If he is the first CB in his mock to the Lions then why would he not be the best CB pick for us one position prior.

Then he has JSN going as the 12th pick and first WR of the board to Houston but then says when we land him at 20 that "He's not an elite athlete and doesn't have much power through contact in his routes or after the catch." And says another WR was ranked higher yet in his mock he doesn't have that "better" WR going before JSN.

So his Mock says our 2 picks were the best at their positions but his grades are that they were not the best at their positions. OMG
Pete and John must've done something to Prisco