Devon Witherspoon is a monster

CactusJack

Reaction score
Good player. The one negative is that he does get a little too grabby. But the guy is a fun watch.

seabowl

Reaction score
Very aggressive player with great instincts but Carter is the pick if he’s there

Germanhawk7

Reaction score
Man the Dude and the Tape looks great but #5 overall with Bryant and Woolen already on the roster and compare it to our weak Front 7?

I dont know if we would have #10 im all in for that pick.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Man the Dude and the Tape looks great but #5 overall with Bryant and Woolen already on the roster and compare it to our weak Front 7?

I dont know if we would have #10 im all in for that pick.
Coby really shouldn't affect decisions of this magnitude. If he turns out being good, that's awesome, but I'd hate to already be counting on him from a roster-building perspective.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
There's no consensus no.5, so why not take him. If the draft is as heavy with DL players as I keep reading... it sounds like a good place to get a game Changer at any position at 5.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Our starting LCB is Mike Jackson, so Spoon would probably have to fight him and Tre Brown for the starting spot. Love and Bryant will be fighting for the NCB. Lot of depth at DB this year, even before the draft.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
The kid has lighting in his shoes. He accelerates from stop-to full speed as fast as any player I've seen since Deion Sanders. A while ago, I heard a pundit say that watching him play was like playing a video game. Having watched his film, I agree.

However, he's not even the #1 CB on my big board. To me, Gonzalez is a better fit... better length, better ball skills, and probably a bit better in zone. Both are very good and both warrant consideration in the top 5-8 or so.

Interestingly, I expect one of the two of them to fall into the teens. If we take DL or edge at 5, I wouldn't be shocked if we trade up, into the teens for one of these two.

Latest posts