Derek Carr better QB than Russell Wilson

olyfan63

Reaction score
MJD watches some Wilson tape and does a little research, and provides *ACCURATE* analysis, and it's called "piling on"? Well, Sean Payton has noticed same things, and went out and got Jarrett Stidham as a backup plan in case he needs someone who will actually RUN HIS OFFENSE while Russell watches and learns from the bench. Can't wait to see this happen after Russ does 5 straight 3-and-outs and does his "aw shucky darns" little hand-clap after each one.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
scored ex lover syndrome is strong with this forum.

olyfan63

Reaction score
scorNed ex lover syndrome is strong with this forum.
FIFY. Though Russell certain SCORED with his contract from Denver.
You're still wrong, though, for most of the board. Scorned is not the feeling, it's more like "relieved" to be free of Me3's CONTROLLING and limiting nature.

Yes, the ex lover may have had big boobs, big hair, and red lipstick, and the first few years were pretty good, but the spark was gone and things that used to be appealing were sagging and thinning, and the whiny, demanding narcissism got old and things just weren't fun anymore, and besides, we just weren't being successful as a couple. She had a new master bedroom added on--for herself, with your money, while she created fake arguments and you wound up sleeping in the laundry room in the dog's bed. You want another 10 years of that??!!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
You're still wrong, though, for most of the board. Scorned is not the feeling, it's more like "relieved" to be free of Me3's CONTROLLING and limiting nature.

Yes, the ex lover may have had big boobs, big hair, and red lipstick, and the first few years were pretty good, but the spark was gone and things that used to be appealing were sagging and thinning, and the whiny, demanding narcissism got old and things just weren't fun anymore, and besides, we just weren't being successful as a couple. She had a new master bedroom added on--for herself, with your money, while she created fake arguments and you wound up sleeping in the laundry room in the dog's bed. You want another 10 years of that??!!
yeah you sound totally unaffected.

Nothing about my statement said anything about wanting "10 more years of that", but you're all still so obsessed with Russ it's pathetic.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score

I started threads advocated for trading Wilson in 2021. No ex-lover sentiment here at all, I am from the Bill Walsh school, trading away aging stars was part of MO.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Russell Wilson used to be a very very good quarterback.
Now he is a good quarterback.
This is the way.

olyfan63

Reaction score
yeah you sound totally unaffected.

Nothing about my statement said anything about wanting "10 more years of that", but you're all still so obsessed with Russ it's pathetic.
Says the emotionally obsessed guy who is obsessed with the ridiculous "jilted lover" theory. Meanwhile, lots of us were *very interested* in Russell's play and especially W/L record with the Donks to see what high draft pick we would get. Keep pushing that "jilted" drama, it seems to fit your worldview. The rest of us are much more interested in the upcoming draft and free agent signings.

KinesProf

Reaction score
I was a diehard Russ fanboy, supported the disband of LOB to appease Wilson. All changed after his 2019 contract, I start seeing a different person, I advocated to trade Wilson in 2020, and 2021, mostly in 2021.

And I think after we see whatever the Ravens/Packers get in return for their QBs compared to the Russ haul it'll look like the Seahawks probably couldn't have waited one season longer.