Day 3 NFL Draft Discussion. Let's get it started!

Shaz Magoon

Reaction score
DE Tyreke Smith from OSU

Not exactly thrilled with the pick but maybe they know something I don't

PNW

Reaction score
Tyreke smith DE Ohio Let’s goooo!

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
They. Are. Dominating. This. Draft.

They just drafted a 6'4" corner who runs a 4.26 and was projected three rounds earlier.
Funny, this is the guy I though they were going to potentially draft with our first pick today...nothing wrong with taking multiple corners today, that's for sure!

Decimation

Reaction score
According to PFF: Tyreke Smith: 21 QB hits over the last two seasons. Leads all Big Ten defenders.

kf3339

Reaction score
Well, that's not a good pick to me. I would have much preferred we keep our pick at 145 and taken Kinnard. Keep building our O-Line competition.

Hope it was worth it.

Own The West

Reaction score
This was the first, "who?" pick of this draft for me. I don't hate it, but I'm still anxious about our LB depth.

On the plus side, I've been meh about every other pick in the NFCW. We've really gained a lot of ground this weekend.

And another thing, with old man Brown, Dunlap, Wilson, Wagner, and KJ gone we have to have one of the youngest rosters in the league.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sounds like a solid player if he stays healthy.
TV guys said he likely would have been a 2nd or 3rd rounder if it weren’t for injuries. Staying healthy is the question.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
I didn't really watch him at OSU, what do you think of him?
He's got a really decent 10 yard split (1.67 seconds), so maybe they see something there to work with. Think NFL Network said the top pash rushers in the league are around a 1.63 or better on their 10 yard split times.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Well, that's not a good pick to me. I would have much preferred we keep our pick at 145 and taken Kinnard. Keep building our O-Line competition.

Hope it was worth it.
At this point, I don't know if I could get on board with another tackle after going Cross/Lucas. I tend not to care about late rounders need-wise, but that gets crowded fast.

Echawks

Reaction score
If we was healthy all 4 years he would have gone in the second.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I read somewhere that he posted a 4.4 40 last year during a workout at Ohio State. Dude has bend, can fly, long arms...let's hope he can stay healthy. Love this pick.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Every pick in this draft has been on my list of "draft crushes" this season. It's the first time in my life a draft has gone like this...I don't know what to make of it.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He's another productive Big 10 player. His testing is artificially bad due to injury concerns, but if he cleans up, I'd say he's a R3 talent taken in the fifth at a high-impact position.

Anyone hating on this draft is a certified haterade chugger.