Day 3 NFL Draft Discussion. Let's get it started!

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Hawks have

Round 4: Pick 109 Overall
Round 5: Pick 145 Overall
Round 5: Pick 152 Overall
Round 7: Pick 229 Overall

OP
OP
MyrtleHawk

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Welp, there goes Winfrey...right before our pick.

OP
OP
MyrtleHawk

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Coby Bryant! Good call, I figured they'd either go DT or CB. With Winfrey off the board, Bryant might be another good fit.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Production over athleticism pick here. Bryant was playing opposite of Gardner and got the entire focus of the opposing offenses as a result. He stepped up to the challenge and did very well.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I am beyond geeked about the Coby Bryant pick. We can absolutely safely ignore the old DB length rules that PC/JS used to have, as Coby's length is his worst feature. He's an absolute dog otherwise.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Definitely addressed a need there. In the 4th it seems like a good pick.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Jim Thorpe winner, 7 INTs last year, 2nd team all American and an absolute steal.
This will go down as the most productive draft in Seahawks history!

AgentDib

Reaction score
Interestingly, Bryant was slated to go 21 picks earlier on the consensus big board so we continue to appear a lot closer to the consensus opinion than we have in years previous.

DJrmb

Reaction score
I am beyond geeked about the Coby Bryant pick. We can absolutely safely ignore the old DB length rules that PC/JS used to have, as Coby's length is his worst feature. He's an absolute dog otherwise.
I'm stoked that Bryant was still available and that Seattle ignored some of the athleticism questions and snagged him. He's just a good football player. It seems they've done a much better job this year of not falling in love with players sparq scores and just making good picks based on their film.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I'm stoked that Bryant was still available and that Seattle ignored some of the athleticism questions and snagged him. He's just a good football player. It seems they've done a much better job this year of not falling in love with players sparq scores and just making good picks based on their film.
Agreed, it seems they are going with their scouts take rather than what coaches want this year.

Wolfiegrrl

Reaction score
I was looking over the CBs yesterday and really thought Coby Bryant stood out as a guy the Seahawks would go for. I like this pick. I like his production. He should do well with our new defensive scheme.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Boo. The Chiefs grabbed Joshua Williams. Was hoping we could get him late or as a UDFA.

Latest posts