D.K. Mental

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with DK wanting to win. His passion is not questioned. His uncontrollable bad decisions are. This team is just a bad team, let’s be real. The coaching is bad. The play calling has been majority bad for Carroll’s tenure and doesn’t show any signs of improving.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Stop the knee jerk criticism and comments. DK is elite. He's had to survive a QB regime change. He's a good guy that cares about the Hawks winning.
DK- fans and people that know... know.
F all this bruh.
If by knee-jerk you mean the same criticism of his maturity that's been leveled against him since he dropped the ball before crossing the goal line in his first season, then sure.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Not ready to say they're a bad team after one game. Plenty of teams had a crap sammich in week 1.
Saying it’s a bad team after one game, yes, you’re right, it is a stretch. But the manner in which this team lost game one, is a real eye opener.

Easily, 70 percent, of us here, bought what the team was selling in the off season. It was a disappointing game one, for sure.

Every year (after the LOB era), with Carroll, it takes Seattle, minimum, 8-12 games, to become somewhat decent defensively, but, with this guy, Clint Hurtt, man, my confidence in him is somewhat shattered.

If there is any chess pieces that need to be removed right now, going into week 2, it would be Hurtt, but there is no contingency plan, and Carroll, will likely see this season through before any further coaching changes February 2024.

hawker84

Reaction score
Stop the knee jerk criticism and comments. DK is elite. He's had to survive a QB regime change. He's a good guy that cares about the Hawks winning.
F all this bruh.
Elite? Dudes not even top 20 production wise in the last year. Lockett better than him and Lockett ranked 20 I believe.. he's not even top 10 in production last 2 years. Elite? I can name 10 recievers I'd much rather have in crunch time over him, and ones name is Tyler Lockett.

Fanatics

Reaction score
Everyone should be held accountable no matter who you are. This was the problem with RW when he was not held to the same standards Pete gave everyone else, it nearly broke the team apart. Most of the LOB can't stand him.

Now we have DK and I just wonder if PC is afraid to discipline, take action. I get that he has lived by letting players express themselves but not at the detriment of the team. He should of benched DK at that moment and maybe it would be behind them already. Now we don't know what the league is going to do but I think I heard Ahkello has rib and hip contusions from that play, which may play a part in the leagues disciplinary actions.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
F all this bruh.
This is a long term issue. His on going maturity issues continue to pop up. It's a pattern.