Crabtree still talking trash.

300ZXNA

Reaction score
Man, my FB feed is blowing up with Niner fan friends who are 1) ripping on Sherman's lack of class 2) angrily blaming the refs for screwing them and that the better team lost.

Hey, you know what is generally also considered a part of being classy? NOT BLAMING THE REFS and simply admitting the better team won.

However, I totally get that this is simply a way for fans to eliminate cognitive dissonance. They can't handle the idea their team wasn't better, so their brain latches on to some dumbass excuse rather than simply admit the other team bested them.

Reaction score
I caught crabs once and they were so irritating. Man never thought 20 years later they would still be irritating me. Damn.

rideaducati

Reaction score
largenutz":27ztpbq4 said:
iirc Crabs also gave up on a 3rd down pass that he would have been leveled by Kam.

That play showed the definition of alligator arms.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25 3h
A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Pam Oliver, why is she on t.v.? She someone's boo?

hoxrox

Reaction score
Sherman needs to calm down and win with more grace. His antics kind of overshadowed the rest of this team's accomplishments today.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
hoxrox":6rszickv said:
Sherman needs to calm down and win with more grace. His antics kind of overshadowed the rest of this team's accomplishments today.

whatevs.

These guys have earned being emotional and talking all the crap they want to as far as I'm concerned. Especially immediately being interviewed after making an amazing play against your arch rival's WR who insulted you during the off-season to send your team to the Superbowl.

Anyone being down on Sherman about that needs to realize the emotion going through that young man at that moment.

God knows if someone had stuck a mic in my face after the game I woulda given them much worse.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I don't really blame him for the hostility or talking. Intense game with two teams that have no love for each other. He could have responded differently, but Sherman likely will be under his skin for a while with his comments.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
How is it exactly that Richard Sherman made only one play all game? It seems to me (and I'm no football coach, player or executive) that if a player is on the field, he's making plays. That goes for offense and defense and special teams. Crabs made plays when he didn't even touch the ball, didn't he? As a decoy or a pick player? What a stupid thing to say. When Boldin caught the touchdown did Joe Staley not make a play?
I think you get my point.

Riley12

Reaction score
Hawknballs":22yiiu1c said:
hoxrox":22yiiu1c said:

whatevs.

These guys have earned being emotional and talking all the crap they want to as far as I'm concerned. Especially immediately being interviewed after making an amazing play against your arch rival's WR who insulted you during the off-season to send your team to the Superbowl.

Since pehawk isn't around, I will say it...

Werd

bigtrain21

Reaction score
So Steve Wyche reported on NFL AM that off the camera Sherman told him that he and Crabtree both attended a black tie event for Larry Fitzgerald last summer. At the event Crabtree told Sherman he was going to "put it on him" this season. Sherman was okay with that because it was just football talk but during the event Crabtree just kept agitating and agitating more and more through the night to the point where Sherman said "okay, if he is gonna be like this it is gonna be my sole purpose to make his life absolutely miserable". Add this to Crabtree slighting Sherman last week and it makes a lot of sense why emotions were running high.

This is just Sherms account but I have no reason to doubt it.

BlueOne

Reaction score
Rofl what an idiot Crabs is. Sherman can't make "plays" because his coverage is so good he's the least targeted CB by percentage in the NFL this season. I guess Sherman made only 1 play tonight because he's so awful that the Niners only threw the ball at him twice all game. What a rough game for Sherm.

cover-2

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":100p3kos said:
I caught crabs once and they were so irritating. Man never thought 20 years later they would still be irritating me. Damn.

Here is the cure to put down a bad case of the crabs.

tempCST_K2V0453--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

HansGruber

Reaction score
Pete Carroll was laughing at the interview on 710 ESPN today. I loved his response.

He basically said these are young men filled with adrenaline, and asking them for comments a few minutes after the game is a bad idea. Said Sherman wouldn't have done it if he'd had time to gather his thoughts. Was hilarious hearing Carroll laugh at it though. He loved it.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
You go after the dog and get mad when it bites back? Pretty much my thoughts on the "situation".

Kind of only winced a bit at the "choking" gesture but that was after Crabs went to the facemask, Sherm prolly should of just let it be but I didn't know the full extent of the Fitzgerald charity situation at the time.