Cox Signed Officially....Cut the next day

A

Anonymous

Crymany.

Put a uniform on the kid, let him have a little chat with (Mike Rob, Unger, Red and Richard et. al.), then let him play.

No problem.

rsm650

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":206u4j6s said:
Hahaha, I love reading all the comments from all of you hating on this signing...

It's like you all forgot who Carroll and Schneider are and who they have brought aboard. The majority instant reaction to guys like Browner, Sherman, Clemons, heck even Lynch was bad or that these guys were useless and wouldn't help us win.

But nope, you all (whoever you are) without having any inside knowledge are going to say the FO made a mistake or that a PS guy is better, or that a retired CB who we all saw get burned in the pre-season is better...yeah I'm going to side with Carroll and Schneider on this one.

This isn't really a long term signing, rather for depth reasons like most mid-season signings. I highly doubt Cox will be able to move up the depth chart without being given significant playing time due to a Maxwell/Lane injury...so he's probably not going to be a Hawk for long once Thurmond and Simon come back.

chris98251

Reaction score
So its Cox and we have many condeming the signing, if it was Lawrence Taylor in his prime how many would be upset that we signed him? After all he was busted for worse. Cox was found not guilty, if it was your son would you still be hating on him? In a league where you can have consentual sex with someone and then cut them off only to have them come back with lawsuits and accusations for a payday I would like to think a perspective would be had about it.

Anguish

Reaction score
chris98251":3rg6hg02 said:
So its Cox and we have many condeming the signing, if it was Lawrence Taylor in his prime how many would be upset that we signed him? After all he was busted for worse. Cox was found not guilty, if it was your son would you still be hating on him? In a league where you can have consentual sex with someone and then cut them off only to have them come back with lawsuits and accusations for a payday I would like to think a perspective would be had about it.

You quit with the levelheadedness!

seahawk 17

Reaction score
I think it's scary that many people have no belief in the American justice system.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Johnny":15lc5fvv said:
Tech Worlds":15lc5fvv said:
Win at all costs. Even if it means paying rapists money to play football.

:roll:

I guess you shouldn't celibate anymore of Bennett's sacks then... You know he is a puppy abandoner..

I celebrate his sacks like a celebrate your posts.

Tical21

Reaction score
I thought Cox could play a little bit. Really a good looking athlete. Haven't really focused on his cover skills, but he plays with some burst. Should be a good special teamer as well.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Fuzzman55":3hol6m9z said:
Dislike this move more than the suspensions. I don't need someone blameless, but Cox?

Can he play the slot? We have plenty better players on the outside.

Let's hope so. Maxwell and Lane both are better outside than in the slot.

mikeak

Reaction score
Tical21":hzwd86cg said:
I thought Cox could play a little bit. Really a good looking athlete. Haven't really focused on his cover skills, but he plays with some burst. Should be a good special teamer as well.

Better cover skills and he wouldn't have made the girl pregnant

I am with Tech on this one - team sold out

KK84

Reaction score
In a little over 2 months, when Russell is hoisting the Lombardi, everybody's care cup on this subject is gonna be really empty.

Largent80

Reaction score
We are fortunate that many here are not judges. Because they be judgin'.

I welcome Cox. We obviously need someone to play on the Seahawks that actually will focus on the team. I trust P & J, they have made so many great moves to get us this team, including the depth we have in the secondary. But to lose a starting CB then his backup has forced the hand.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Probably, Earl would do better against slot receivers than any other option. Play Jeron and Kam at safety, and make Earl and Lane the inside guys.

minormillikin

Reaction score
His daughter Cherish Cox is making quite the name for herself in adult entertainment, I hear.

plyka

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":rdikvhdw said:
We should sign George Zimmerman next. He was found not guilty. Line him up on Colston

Just out of curiosity, what inside info do you have of Cox's guilt that the justice system overlooked? I can tell you have delusions of granduer, probably wish you were a dictator so you could chop off heads at a whim. Ray Lewis wouldn't have made it past the age of 25 with you at the helm, Il Duce.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
plyka":1a5yyjqh said:
Tech Worlds":1a5yyjqh said:
We should sign George Zimmerman next. He was found not guilty. Line him up on Colston

Just out of curiosity, what inside info do you have of Cox's guilt that the justice system overlooked? I can tell you have delusions of granduer, probably wish you were a dictator so you could chop off heads at a whim. Ray Lewis wouldn't have made it past the age of 25 with you at the helm, Il Duce.

You are right. Ray Lewis the murderer would not have played in my NFL.

KK84

Reaction score
plyka":2j8t3a3i said:
Tech Worlds":2j8t3a3i said:

Taking more than the recommended amount of Tylenol will make you a druggie and therefore punishable by death.