Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl

fenderbender123

Reaction score
this is like 8th out of last 10 for me

Should've let Lil Jon do the whole thing

The performance was right to the point, well executed, and not jazzed up with bullshit.

I mean, it's still a super bowl halftime show, so meh, but relatively speaking it was more entertaining for me.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Always impressed how fast they can set up and take down the halftime set up ..more impressive than this game.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
The performance was right to the point, well executed, and not jazzed up with bullshit.

I mean, it's still a super bowl halftime show, so meh, but relatively speaking it was more entertaining for me.
Oh the rollerskates was some jazzed up bullshit. But it is inspiring. I’m buying a pair. And I’m going to randomly roll out in the living room at various times in various outfits in front of my kids and their friends

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Well fellas, I already knew it but now its confirmed.…I’m officially OLD AS SHIT.

That halftime show made me want to take a Tylenol. My wife looked at me and laughed cause I said out loud…Holy crap this is absolute garbage.

I remember when Prince lit shit up. When real stars performed.

I feel sorry for today’s youth. This shit is garbage and thats something my dad would have said, so I guess it’s come full circle…..I am officially OLD AS SHIT.