Chiefs / Eagles SUPER BOWL thread.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Am I the only Hawks fan who gets irrationally annoyed when I see teams pull off the QB sneak? We NEVER call them despite the fact that Tom Brady has converted like a million of them in the past 25 years.
I just think “man that is a really good play, we should try that sometime “

Threedee

Reaction score
Am I the only Hawks fan who gets irrationally annoyed when I see teams pull off the QB sneak? We NEVER call them despite the fact that Tom Brady has converted like a million of them in the past 25 years.
We also don't know how to execute the screen and the quick release pass.

knownone

Reaction score
The more the NFL resembles college. The less interested I am in watching.

No disrespect to the Eagles, but their offense is as impressive as it is boring to watch.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, Pete Carroll is salivating so hard that he has to keep reloading his gum at the Time of Possession that the Eagles are dominating with.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
It's funny the perception all season is that the AFC is stronger. In actuality the NFC owns the better interconference record vs. AFC teams. The NFC is actually the stronger conference.

Everyone was just put off by Brady and Rogers not being top of the league.
Paging Fade

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score

I don't think I ever saw them run a true QB sneak with Russell Wilson the entire time he was in Seattle. Not even once. I'm pretty sure. Then I noticed they ran several with him in Denver this year.

Did Geno Smith run any this year? I can't remember.

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
The Eagles should be running away more with this game if it wasn't for the one brain fart play by Hurts gifting the Chiefs the scoop and score. Should be more like at least 28-10 at this point. (If Butker hadn't doinked it.)

Mahomes looked like he ws hurt bad. Let's see how effective the drugs they're going to drug him up with at halftime are in the second half. Could be all over for the Chiefs. Just like the 49ers in the NFCCG.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
If Mahomes doesn't come back this is gonna fast become another non memorable superb owl blowout. The only superb owl blowout I ever enjoyed was the one we won.

Even if he does come back, the way the Eagles have dominated it will take some real magic to make this a really good game.

Mizak

Reaction score
Damn, dudes all slipping and shit. You’d think the cleaning crews would do a good job of cleaning up after that halftime show.

Latest posts