Chiefs / Eagles SUPER BOWL thread.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was at the golf tournament and someone pointed to me and said you have a football team. I said....ya, I dont know where we got it from tho.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
FYI...lazy pizza today. I added some pepperoni. Freshcetta deep dish...

Threedee

Reaction score
It's a good thing halftime is a lengthy affair. Mahomes could use the time to rest that ankle.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
It's funny the perception all season is that the AFC is stronger. In actuality the NFC owns the better interconference record vs. AFC teams. The NFC is actually the stronger conference.

Everyone was just put off by Brady and Rogers not being top of the league.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
So if you get a sketchy catch and hurry to the line to run a new play, can you just snap the ball, without everyone setting up and take the penalty to avoid the upstair review?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
As mentioned before, if it takes THAT LONG to review it, it's too gray and not clear and concise enough to overturn imo. When they take THAT LONG to review, they're reaching HARD

Threedee

Reaction score
So if you get a sketchy catch and hurry to the line to run a new play, can you just snap the ball, without everyone setting up and take the penalty to avoid the upstair review?
Naw, they can just claim to have ordered a review whenever. No red laundry, or anything.

Rat

Reaction score
Am I the only Hawks fan who gets irrationally annoyed when I see teams pull off the QB sneak? We NEVER call them despite the fact that Tom Brady has converted like a million of them in the past 25 years.

Latest posts