Cheer up Alice

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3rdrrs63 said:
RolandDeschain":3rdrrs63 said:
Popeyejones":3rdrrs63 said:
While the rest of the world is busying itself talking about Wilson as a clear MVP candidate, a lot of this board is busying itself with arguing that the clearly bad call against Matthews wasn't actually a bad call.
This place is really a trip sometimes.
He got away with a couple before that one, too. The refs may not blatantly favor the Rams in the forefronts of their minds, but my God, the NFL wanting the L.A. market to succeed is definitely having a subconscious effect on their officiating ever since they moved to L.A. It has gotten nauseating. They get the same favoritism with flags as Brady and Rodgers.

Karma doesn't actually exist, but it sure looks like it for his broken jaw.
You left out the stealers and Cowpatties in your list of favored.

Yes, the team that beat the Seahawks in the division last year, the team that beat the Seahawks in the playoffs last year, and the team that benefited from a bad call against the Seahawks in the Super Bowl over a decade ago are definitely the ones we need to consider most for this conspiracy.

THOSE teams -- miraculously and suspiciously -- are precisely the teams the NFL is trying to prop up.

It really is beautiful.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3n8f4udv said:
hawksfansinceday1":3n8f4udv said:
RolandDeschain":3n8f4udv said:
Popeyejones":3n8f4udv said:
While the rest of the world is busying itself talking about Wilson as a clear MVP candidate, a lot of this board is busying itself with arguing that the clearly bad call against Matthews wasn't actually a bad call.
He got away with a couple before that one, too. The refs may not blatantly favor the Rams in the forefronts of their minds, but my God, the NFL wanting the L.A. market to succeed is definitely having a subconscious effect on their officiating ever since they moved to L.A. It has gotten nauseating. They get the same favoritism with flags as Brady and Rodgers.

Karma doesn't actually exist, but it sure looks like it for his broken jaw.
You left out the stealers and Cowpatties in your list of favored.

Yes, the team that beat the Seahawks in the division last year, the team that beat the Seahawks in the playoffs last year, and the team that benefited from a bad call against the Seahawks in the Super Bowl over a decade ago are definitely the ones we need to consider most for this conspiracy.

THOSE teams -- miraculously and suspiciously -- are precisely the teams the NFL is trying to prop up.

It really is beautiful.

Did you see the Ravens-Steelers game or the Packers-Cowboys game? Both had ATROCIOUS officiating. If you think the roughing call on Matthews was bad, look at the bullshit the refs called on Green Bay for precious Dakkie.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3ig5074j said:

It really is beautiful.
You should read some of the studies that have been done on unintended cognitive bias. It might open your eyes a little.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":errq5r71 said:
You should read some of the studies that have been done on unintended cognitive bias. It might open your eyes a little.

:lol: :lol:

RedAlice

Reaction score
JustTheTip":3nyapygk said:
RedAlice":3nyapygk said:
JustTheTip":3nyapygk said:
Popeyejones":3nyapygk said:
:lol:

Even if they acknowledged that the entire world is showering praise on their guy, I'm sure they'd find some convoluted way to be resentful about it.

In replay it was clearly bad. When it happened it looked like a good call. But as always there were plenty of bad calls to go around. Missed false start, blow the whistle on the interception requiring the Seahawks to challenge and give up a likely 10+ yard return, miss the interception to start the game requiring the Rams to challenge, miss Clay's dirty hit on Russ on that same play.

Edit to add: Red Alice doesn't show up to congratulate anymore, either to rub a win in our faces or tell us how the Rams got screwed and usually, either way, she appears to be drunk posting.

You say nothing intelligent when you speak about the game of football, so I will also not take anything you say about me as intended to be intelligent either.

And I don’t need to come here any longer to “show up” if I want to discuss Rams/Hawks. Why would I want to come here to post w such as you?

That said, still many wonderful posters here. Not you.

Speaking of nothing intelligent to say.

You have zero. So yes speaking of anything intelligent will not ever be directed at you.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I see zero response to my post responding to the actual game.

Hmmm. It’s a wonder why I don’t post here.

Keep on keeping on you all. Call me names or whatever you find fun.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
RedAlice":2gwmq1bs said:
You have zero. So yes speaking of anything intelligent will not ever be directed at you.

Oh no, some random person on the interwebz thinks I lack intelligence. Whatever will I do?

RedAlice":2gwmq1bs said:

As I have mentioned before, you are welcome to not come back. Why bother posting in a place you are clearly superior to everybody else? And yet here you are again complaining about how the forum doesn't live up to your expectations.

chris98251

Reaction score
JustTheTip":1sumx2tl said:
RedAlice":1sumx2tl said:

Oh no, some random person on the interwebz thinks I lack intelligence. Whatever will I do?

RedAlice":1sumx2tl said:

As I have mentioned before, you are welcome to not come back. Why bother posting in a place you are clearly superior to everybody else? And yet here you are again complaining about how the forum doesn't live up to your expectations.

For some reason you guys seem to think RedAlice has an axe to grind here, lay off her she has contributed and helped us out with things that more then 3/4's of the actual Seahawks fans have done here.

She pokes fun and you guys feel you need to filet her for some reason.

Wankers back off !!!

You want to talk crap take it to the Shack, a little fun is fine but this is the NFL Forum and it functions with participation from other teams fans, if you don't get that go to the Main Seahawks forum.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
chris98251":1wrhrihc said:
JustTheTip":1wrhrihc said:
RedAlice":1wrhrihc said:

RedAlice":1wrhrihc said:

For some reason you guys seem to think RedAlice has an axe to grind here, lay off her she has contributed and helped us out with things that more then 3/4's of the actual Seahawks fans have done here.

Wankers back off !!!

You want to talk crap take it to the Shack, a little fun is fine but this is the NFL Forum and it functions with participation from other teams fans, if you don't get that go to the Main Seahawks forum.

I used to like what she brought to the forums. What she posts and how changed about 2 years ago.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JustTheTip":3skx29t4 said:
chris98251":3skx29t4 said:
JustTheTip":3skx29t4 said:
RedAlice":3skx29t4 said:

RedAlice":3skx29t4 said:

Wankers back off !!!

I used to like what she brought to the forums. What she posts and how changed about 2 years ago.
Agree. Maybe it's cuz the Rams got good?

Washington49er

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":fzsr3cz8 said:
JustTheTip":fzsr3cz8 said:
chris98251":fzsr3cz8 said:
JustTheTip":fzsr3cz8 said:

Wankers back off !!!

Or maybe your perspective has changed since they stop sucking. Now I'm not saying all Hawk fans on here get this way but it does seem like some fans here do seem to get a little butthurt when when opposing teams do well. If Red is doing a little chest pounding, so what, it's not like she hasn't had to listen to iher fair share from Hawk fans.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Washington49er":ok922z9t said:
hawksfansinceday1":ok922z9t said:
JustTheTip":ok922z9t said:
chris98251":ok922z9t said:

Wankers back off !!!

Or maybe your perspective has changed since they stop sucking. Now I'm not saying all Hawk fans on here get this way but it does seem like some fans here do seem to get a little butthurt when when opposing teams do well. If Red is doing a little chest pounding, so what, it's not like she hasn't had to listen to iher fair share from Hawk fans.

Elguapo approves of the way she posts, I guess it is time to back down.

Hey Alice, if you want to tell people they lack intelligence you should probably start with elguapo.

Washington49er

Reaction score
JustTheTip":2wvf8zgv said:
Washington49er":2wvf8zgv said:
hawksfansinceday1":2wvf8zgv said:
JustTheTip":2wvf8zgv said:

Hey Alice, if you want to tell people they lack intelligence you should probably start with elguapo.

First off you're as delusional as sports, 2nd Red doesn't need to tell you that you lack intelligence, every time you post you make that abundantly clear.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Washington49er":2gbriurz said:
JustTheTip":2gbriurz said:
Washington49er":2gbriurz said:
hawksfansinceday1":2gbriurz said:

First off you're as delusional as sports, 2nd Red doesn't need to tell you that you lack intelligence, every time you post you make that abundantly clear.

Can you provide me with the decoder ring I need to decipher the first point? Thanks, much appreciated.

Washington49er

Reaction score
JustTheTip":3w59f7zp said:
Washington49er":3w59f7zp said:
JustTheTip":3w59f7zp said:
Washington49er":3w59f7zp said:

Can you provide me with the decoder ring I need to decipher the first point? Thanks, much appreciated.

You can't possibly be that dumb. Sportshernia help your buddy out.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Washington49er":1z71vxxt said:
JustTheTip":1z71vxxt said:
Washington49er":1z71vxxt said:
JustTheTip":1z71vxxt said:

Maybe I am just unaware of how delusion sports are. Are we talking all sports here or just badminton and arm wrestling? Because if it is just badminton and arm wrestling then your comment makes total sense. If it is all sports then I need more information on how the rest of them are delusional to assess the accuracy of your statement.

I do appreciate your faith in my lack of stupidity though, maybe I was wrong about you.

Washington49er

Reaction score
JustTheTip":z0f1mgq2 said:
Washington49er":z0f1mgq2 said:
JustTheTip":z0f1mgq2 said:
Washington49er":z0f1mgq2 said:

Maybe I am just unaware of how delusion sports are. Are we talking all sports here or just badminton and arm wrestling? Because if it is just badminton and arm wrestling then your comment makes total sense. If it is all sports then I need more information on how the rest of them are delusional to assess the accuracy of your statement.

I do appreciate your faith in my lack of stupidity though, maybe I was wrong about you.

There's a clue in my last post, see if you can figure it out all by yourself. Reread the last couple of post, that should help. If not you're behind help. Good luck

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":rdxc0fsf said:
JustTheTip":rdxc0fsf said:
Washington49er":rdxc0fsf said:
JustTheTip":rdxc0fsf said:

There's a clue in my last post, see if you can figure it out all by yourself. Reread the last couple of post, that should help. If not you're behind help. Good luck

No one should be subjected to read your drivel more than once. That's cruel and unusual punishment.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Washington49er":1l57gnnz said:
JustTheTip":1l57gnnz said:
Washington49er":1l57gnnz said:
JustTheTip":1l57gnnz said:

Clues? Like a dinner train murder mystery? I've always not wanted to do one of those. Also, I try to stay to the side of help. If you are in front or behind it, you may block where it wants to go.

Washington49er

Reaction score
JustTheTip":2dofz2um said:
Washington49er":2dofz2um said:
JustTheTip":2dofz2um said:
Washington49er":2dofz2um said:

Clues? Like a dinner train murder mystery? I've always not wanted to do one of those. Also, I try to stay to the side of help. If you are in front or behind it, you may block where it wants to go.

No in your case it's more like a scooby doo mystery.

Latest posts