Can We Still Bring Back Retro Uniforms/Helmets?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I don't get the love affair with the old unis. This is coming from a fan since 1976. I didn't mind the old unis at the time, but the new emblem in particular is way better than the old comatosed looking totem pole figure. I could care less if they ever wore the old stuff again.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
By the time we get the throwbacks approved, people will think it refers to the Holmgren-era unis.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Look closely at the old bird. I've heard it called the bird with the accusing eye. And it SO is... It's just saying "yeah, I KNOW you did it..." That's why I always liked the old bird. But I totally love the new "Beat your ass" bird better. Major improvement.

djb28

Reaction score
How do people think those are ugly? to each their own, But I grew up with those! Love EM!

Polaris

Reaction score
I like the "old" 80s and 90's style uniforms (silver pants, Totem armband, silver helmets). Of course, that's because the 'hawks got those new uniforms in 1983 when Chuck Knox came to town and turned around the franchise, and I guess part of me always associates that uniform with Chuck Knox.

The two uniforms I like the least are the original "Chicago Bears Style" unis from 1976-1982 and the all "gunmetal blue" unis of the 2000s (although the whites weren't so bad....except we always seemed to lose in them).

I happen to like the new (2012-present) uniforms. I initially thought I wouldn't but I have to admit that the uniform as grown on me. Love the wolf uniforms.

My least favorite uniform of all time are the "neon greens" we wore under Mora Jr at home against Chicago. Those were an abomination.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I prefer the old shirts to the new but prefer the new helmets to the old. The old kit style and colours was why I became a Hawks fan in the first place.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1vzij533 said:
New and bandwagon fans don't like our old uni's. It obvious.

I've been a fan of the hawks since the 80's and I prefer the modern unis. I enjoyed the old jerseys when we wore them, but I like what we have, and don't care to see them in a throwback game. (As I type this, I'm wearing an old AFC Seahawks shirt, lol.)

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I prefer the old blue over the blue we have now...

C-Dub

Reaction score
BlueThunder":pcgrtefw said:
Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious who the young guys and old guys are. Most of my Seahawks fandom was experienced in the throwback uniforms. I love every incarnation, and I think our current uniforms are the coolest to ever grace the NFL. But the classic '80's and 90's uniforms will always have a special place in my heart. Even back then I thought they were the coolest in the league. I would absolutely LOVE to see a home game in our old "Steve Largent" garb. That would just be awesome... At least "I" think it would be...

C'mon mannnn..... They were cool!

Ap958682153458

131020krieg660.jpg
Definitely not cool. I don't want to see the 90's unis ever again.