Calijah Kancey a reach at #20?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Mone? Our Mone is bigger than Ika. With a Kancey type next to him, all Mone had to do is to occupy the space and hopefully requires double teaming which may be too much to ask for?
Mone may be bigger but he was part of the porous run defense last season. Plus Mone can’t seem to stay healthy.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
Mone may be bigger but he was part of he porous run defense last season. Plus Mone can’t seem to stay healthy.
Mone and Siaki is the same height 6'3", Mone much heavier, Mone's arms 1" longer, same hand size. Combine score wise, They two share the same 10 yard split of 1.88sec, Siaki much faster 40 yard time, 5.39 to Mone's 5.53sec. Same 3 cone time too. Siaki much fast in 20yards shuttle, 4.99 sec to Mone's 5.41 sec.

If Mone wants to work on Vetmin, he may be cheaper option to shiaki?

This is Mone:

Siaki:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Mone and Siaki is the same height 6'3", Mone much heavier, Mone's arms 1" longer, same hand size. Combine score wise, They two share the same 10 yard split of 1.88sec, Siaki much faster 40 yard time, 5.39 to Mone's 5.53sec. Same 3 cone time too. Siaki much fast in 20yards shuttle, 4.99 sec to Mone's 5.41 sec.

If Mone wants to work on Vetmin, he may be cheaper option to shiaki?

This is Mone:

View attachment 57919
Siaki:
View attachment 57920
According to Overthecap.com, Mone cap number is about $3.6M. https://overthecap.com/player/bryan-mone/8140#:~:text=Bryan Mone signed a two,million guaranteed via signing bonus.
Depending on where Ika gets drafted, I highly doubt that Siaki isn't cheaper than Mone. Lump in Mazi Smith and Keeanu Benton in that mix too. The question is can they offer a bigger impact than Mone has done in his 3-4 years with the Seahawks? I believe they can. As the bar is low with Mone.

Last edited:

NoGain

Reaction score
I hate to talk like I know much of anything about draft prospects, but Kancey has certainly got my attention. Beyond his impressive college stats, you get the distinct feeling that lack of effort is not going to keep him from reaching his potential, whatever that might end up being. If the Hawks trade down a bit and decide to pick him, would get no irk out of me.

OP
OP
B

bsuhawk

Reaction score
I hate to talk like I know much of anything about draft prospects, but Kancey has certainly got my attention. Beyond his impressive college stats, you get the distinct feeling that lack of effort is not going to keep him from reaching his potential, whatever that might end up being. If the Hawks trade down a bit and decide to pick him, would get no irk out of me.
Heh...we all like to pretend we know something about the draft :D

toffee

Reaction score
So far, Kancey's college record has shown a football player with instinct and desire, his measurement wasn't great, too small and short arms, but that hasn't prevented him to excel in college level.

toffee

Reaction score
How you guys Calijah Kancey, and Mazi Smith was tackles in a 4-3? Small fast met big strong? If so, what about the ends?