Cross
Bryant

QUESTIONABLE

Jones
Hall
Fant
Evan Brown
Dissly

Sounds like Pete expects all the questionable players to be ready to go. It also sounds like he’s leaning towards giving Cross and Bryant the extra rest but hasn’t completely ruled them out.

Edited to add first names for players with the same last name. Sorry I get a bit lazy typing on my phone instead of a computer

Last edited:
OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
To be fair though most players in the NFL play with some soreness. Assuming only questionable players play then we only have 4 players max missing the game due to injury. Far better than we have been this season.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I guess we are going to be playing "Big Nickel" a lot since our best nickel CB's are all injured.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Confusing for fan and teams… Evan, Tre and Ben Brown. JS must be cracking a smile.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Almost 20% of the 53 man roster is injured. Unacceptable.
I haven’t checked but I’m pretty sure every team in the NFL is dealing with injuries. These guys make too much money to be injured. Unacceptable! :rolleyes:

morgulon1

Reaction score
I haven’t checked but I’m pretty sure every team in the NFL is dealing with injuries. These guys make too much money to be injured. Unacceptable! :rolleyes:
It would be unrealistic to say players can't get injured. That's not what I meant.
The old saying is " dinged up vs hurt". Every team deals with this , as it's a violent game . I have an unsubstantiated feeling players in today's NFL don't have any problem sitting out for slightest issues , it depends on what management/coaches allow. Parcells, Belichick,Chuck Knoll, Lombardi didn't play that homie.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
It would be unrealistic to say players can't get injured. That's not what I meant.
The old saying is " dinged up vs hurt". Every team deals with this , as it's a violent game . I have an unsubstantiated feeling players in today's NFL don't have any problem sitting out for slightest issues , it depends on what management/coaches allow. Parcells, Belichick,Chuck Knoll, Lombardi didn't play that homie.
Pass, Ball, Bingo!

Nobody else would have put that comment into historical words like you just did, morgulon1.

This world is a tough place, and I don't believe that these last 3 generations are properly prepared for any of it.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Pass, Ball, Bingo!

Nobody else would have put that comment into historical words like you just did, morgulon1.

This world is a tough place, and I don't believe that these last 3 generations are properly prepared for any of it.
Word.

I fear for future generations. Not Russell Wilson's kid though. He's going to be a winner.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Staff edit.

Re: unacceptable commentary for main page.

Please all, remember our policy of responding to the post, while not attacking the poster on a personal level.

Last edited by a moderator:

morgulon1

Reaction score
You are probably right, but I don't want to speculate on the subject at this time.
I hope his children turn out better.
Ha no problem. I think it's interesting, these teams at any given time have a large percentage of the 53 listed on the injury report. I might look into it closer if I have time. Maybe the rules were different for reporting injuries.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
The “rub some dirt on it” era is long gone.