BRADY/PATS PUNISHMENT OVER TURNED BY JUDGE. (Updated 9/3/15)

ringless

Reaction score
I feel like the claim he calls himself the deflator would have to hurt the Patrits more than help them. To me that's a self inflicted gun shot wound and I literally laughed when I heard that excuse. It's maybe the most unreasonable claim since the whole debacle started for either side and I feel like it's such a pathetic excuse they would have been better saying nothing. I'm curious if even patriots fans take that as the truth.

kearly

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2bvmu07n said:
NWPatsFan":2bvmu07n said:
Sgt. Largent":2bvmu07n said:
Hasselbeck":2bvmu07n said:
I have no doubt in my mind Brady is guilty of this, but this feels like the Bill Cosby thing when all kinds of different "victims" started to emerge.

The Colts have no reason to feel victimized, but if you're a fan or player on the Ravens with all the close games they've lost up in Foxboro over the years how could you not feel a little victimized and pissed off?

More grip on a football to pass, run and catch sure as hell doesn't make a difference when you just got your ass kicked by 30, but it sure might if you lost by 4.........and for how many years?

If we found out Brady did this in the SB, I guarantee you this forum would be on fire with fans feeling victimized.

There is no evidence of any balls being deflated. You are just making things up to support your jealousy of the best franchise in the NFL. It is silly to not even know the facts and make these claims.
Ummmmm for 10 millionth time there is a lot of evidence against your cheating QB and cheating team, that's why the golden boy is being suspended for 4 games, you are losing 2 draft picks and your team is being fined a million dollars.

You bring nothing to this board and just repost the same false talking points over and over, with no regards with the facts that are right in front of your face.

You are and have been simply trolling which is a violation. So like your hero Tawmmmy, you have been suspended, but unlike Tawmy, yours is permanent.

OWNED!

ringless

Reaction score
Wow. They actually consider it as the word of the gospel itself. In fact I see them saying things like "people think of deflation in relevance to footballs when it's a very common weight loss term"

Or "of course it was about weight loss. Think about it they were using the term before the season even started when there were barely any football activities going on"

"This should exonerate the patriots further because of the jets game. The balls were clearly at 16psi so he could've only been talking about his weight"

kidhawk

Reaction score
ringless":3hiesjht said:
Wow. They actually consider it as the word of the gospel itself. In fact I see them saying things like "people think of deflation in relevance to footballs when it's a very common weight loss term"

Or "of course it was about weight loss. Think about it they were using the term before the season even started when there were barely any football activities going on"

"This should exonerate the patriots further because of the jets game. The balls were clearly at 16psi so he could've only been talking about his weight"

It's like the blind leading the blind

I've seen many weight loss discussions on this board. Seen many weight loss commericals and other forms of weight loss advertising and not one single time have I EVER heard the term(s) deflate, deflation, deflator, etc. used in that sense.

chris98251

Reaction score
Deflate by definition refers to removing air from a recepticle. I've literally never heard it used as a weight-loss term. WHy would you? Weight loss has nothing to do with losing air.

He may have been very confused, he may have meant losing inches not weight, relasing gas from a bloated body could cause you to lose inches but not weight. If he farted enough you could get a deflated look, lol I got to use FART in a actual paragraph :)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If Deflator is about losing weight, what was the Effin Watermelons all about? Come on Pats, I'm waiting for your dumbass explanation.

ringless

Reaction score

ringless

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2agewjca said:
I can't do it, Ringless. I can't click those links. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

If the evidence they gathered doesn't convince you that the only conclusion to come to is one of innocence then I'm not sure what will...

kidhawk

Reaction score
ringless":2rchxc2o said:
Not so fast Seahawks fans. Your questions answered here about deflating and fat loss....

With the help of google.... The Patriots have been exonerated. Here is the first link they are discussing to further display the evidence of the Patriots and how those texts are just one of a million coincidences that need extrordianry explanations

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat ... t.1120158/

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat ... n.1120155/

Both those links gave me laughs

And it's STILL not just a river in Egypt

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2x3a2r7j said:
If Deflator is about losing weight, what was the Effin Watermelons all about? Come on Pats, I'm waiting for your dumbass explanation.

Watermelons are low in calories - McNally telling Brady to get ready for watermelons was just him giving diet tips to Brady.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2kf1zo92 said:

Not to mention the follow up to that statement, which was "the only thing deflating this Sunday is Tom's passer rating."

Any idiot can piece this puzzle together. But please, Patriots attorney, tell me more about McNally's bulk cycle and utterly bizarre lexicon.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yeah whats the old saying.... "when you in a deep hole, quit digging.........", their ego and arrogance are on clear display and that can't make Rog happy, and will come back to bite them in the hind quarters. They might lose their "favored status" in the minds of the commish's office if they keep it up. :th2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
Actually the Cheatriots have now stepped past breaking rules to challenging the leagues decision process and Goodells competency. This won't end well, now if Goodell lets them off it appears as favoritism, if he doesn't then he is making an example of them. Goodells ego is pushing to be the focal point, although who else would you bring in at this point? Tags?

uncle fester

Reaction score
What a bunch of sore losers.

You got caught.

Take. Your. Medicine.