Boy was I ever wrong!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
When I thought waiting for Wilson to go through his rookie learning curve would cost us. The guy is going to be one of the greatest QB's of all time. Not just Seahawks history, but all time.

This was a great season to be a Hawks fan.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Passion, Hard work, Dedication, Belief. The kid is simply on a mission .
I'm looking forward to the next 10 years, when we have home field advantage.
RiggoReincarnated":14u7d4nt said:
As a rookie, and only a 3rd rounder, how does he do it?

hawks02

Reaction score
He's actually a robot. . . . . .. just watch the Real Rob Report.

Rainger

Reaction score
JSeahawks":5iq75xan said:
**Pats myself on the back**

I wanted him starting from the day of the draft.
yup look at my sig from the day we drafted him. I am with him. Today the stars just did not align. The loss is NOT on him

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Agreed. Just think about next year after his offseason that he will spend out working everyone in the league. To DangeRuss next years Super Bowl starts now. Love that about him.

ATLFalFan

Reaction score
Great game guys. I have a new view on your QB. He is the truth. If you guys had a few more pieces you are going to cause some problems. He's more than just a mobile QB. He slung the hell out of the ball in the second half and it was on point even while scrambling. I wouldn't want to see you guys in the playoffs again in the coming years. Congrats on a great season. I actually thought that he won the game for you guys until Matty Ice did his thing like he's done many times before.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
ATLFalFan":2bjjpmdn said:
Great game guys. I have a new view on your QB. He is the truth. If you guys had a few more pieces you are going to cause some problems. He's more than just a mobile QB. He slung the hell out of the ball in the second half and it was on point even while scrambling. I wouldn't want to see you guys in the playoffs again in the coming years. Congrats on a great season. I actually thought that he won the game for you guys until Matty Ice did his thing like he's done many times before.

I see what you did there and you can go away now.

HawkHack

Reaction score
Thanks, ATLFalFan.

I like Matt Ryan too, but I have to say I'd be embarrassed to have a QB nicknamed "Matty Ice". Nothing personal, it's just not a good football nickname.

:D

Throwdown

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":6nb1kqs1 said:
When I thought waiting for Wilson to go through his rookie learning curve would cost us. The guy is going to be one of the greatest QB's of all time. Not just Seahawks history, but all time.

This was a great season to be a Hawks fan.

It's alright, even Michael Jordan missed shots too. BTW I was wrong for blocking you.

ATLFalFan

Reaction score
HawkHack":3ku4xwau said:
Thanks, ATLFalFan.

I like Matt Ryan too, but I have to say I'd be embarrassed to have a QB nicknamed "Matty Ice". Nothing personal, it's just not a good football nickname.

LOL. I hear ya. Dude has ice water running in his veins. What people don't know that this isn't the first time that he moved the ball down the field with a minute left and set us up for the win. He's been doing this since his rookie season. He's sucked in previous playoff games. This was the first one where he's thrown for over 200yds. I'm glad that we go that monkey off of our back. Good luck next year.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
ATLFalFan":2bcg2mhb said:
HawkHack":2bcg2mhb said:
Thanks, ATLFalFan.

LOL. I hear ya. Dude has ice water running in his veins. What people don't know that this isn't the first time that he moved the ball down the field with a minute left and set us up for the win. He's been doing this since his rookie season. He's sucked in previous playoff games. This was the first one where he's thrown for over 200yds. I'm glad that we go that monkey off of our back. Good luck next year.

I actually watched that Chi game where he moved the ball in position for the field goal... made the Falcons my second favorite team. It's hard to see that happen to your D, especially in the playoffs though.

Reaction score
When we drafted him I was like oh my god I cant believe it. I was like yes. As hawk fans we have waited a long long long time to have someone that caliber leading this team. Hasselbeck was good but this guy is just on a another level.

Latest posts