Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Washington)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As we all still collectively peel ourselves up off the floor from that absolute demolishing by the Ravens, it's time to turn to the next game. Washington reminds me of the Cardinals a bit. Scrappy, can put up a fight and even win some games. Their QB isn't too shabby and River Boat Ron always seems to have his team ready to play.

This game is going to likely go one of two ways. Either the Seahawks come out still shell shocked with a lack of confidence and drop a second straight game, or they come out prepared, execute, and beat them convincingly. I am going with the latter. Have a solid, focused week of practice and take care of business to make it a nice 6-3 record. 5-4 would be a psychological disaster with the schedule that looms.

This is a must win game. I think they respond accordingly.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Washington 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-4

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
This is the 'Fools Gold' game of the year. Seattle is going to bury Washington and everybody will just pass the Ravens game off as just one of those games when in truth, it was an outlier for things to come.

Seattle - 32
Washington - 16

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You can only play who they throw in front of you Pitt. A win is a win, regardless who they are playing. No need to tell everyone how they should feel and/or will feel after a win. Downplay it all you want. Or........enjoy a win for once? Never mind, do you.
This team will be pi**ed off and focused.

Hawks win 30-16
140 plus rushing yards combined for K9 and Charbs.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks come out fired up after last week's butt kicking.

The offense appears to be back on track. The defense stops Mr. Howell. DK dominates. It's a wonderful day in Seattle.

Seahawks 27
Commanders 10

RTD 4-4

Last edited:

bileever

Reaction score
Don't be fooled by the 4-5 record. The Commanders will not go down easy. They played the Eagles tough twice already, losing by scores of 34-31 and 38-31. If they hadn't traded away Chase Young and Montez Sweat, this would be a pretty even game and the point spread would be a lot narrower than it is now. Even without those two, the Commanders did fine against the Patriots last week. I'm not sure why everyone is thinking this is going to be a cakewalk, because it won't be.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No game in the NFL is a gimme'. Everyone is thinking it will be a cake walk? I doubt it.
1. Fans being overconfident etc. has zero impact on the game
2. The Hawks won't overlook anyone

LTH

Reaction score
I don't know anything about the Commanders. There for I am obstaining...

I do expect the Hawks to come out angry and play well.

LTH

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Terry McClaurin and Jahan Dotson vs the 'Hawk's secondary....and Howell is a gunslinger. The kid just keeps chuckin' it up...this game should be fun to watch.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks move on from last week's game. They bounce back with a win. Crowd noise will affect Howell and company.

Commanders 13
Seahawks 23

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
You can only play who they throw in front of you Pitt. A win is a win, regardless who they are playing. No need to tell everyone how they should feel and/or will feel after a win. Downplay it all you want. Or........enjoy a win for once? Never mind, do you.
This team will be pi**ed off and focused.

Hawks win 30-16
140 plus rushing yards combined for K9 and Charbs.

Enjoy the win by all means. I will also enjoy it, but i'm not going to be fooled into thinking the ship has been righted afterwards.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Seahawks come out angry..hungry...looking for redemption from last week....I say Seahawks pound the hell out of the Commanders into a pulp. If it's a ref neutral game that is:

Seahawks 42
Commanders 17