Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Raiders)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I predict a Seahawks W. Our team will show up early and display their desire to prove the L in Munich should not have happened. The O will consistently move the ball both running it and passing it and the D will be in Carr's face all day and will take away Devonte Adams with close coverage.

Seahawks 31 - Raiders 13.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
After my last post - took a couple weeks off. Feeling a bit better ;) I still say Germany was criminal.

Raiders strength of schedule is middling. They're 14th. They are playing .500 teams on average and still tanking the season. Granted, during their match Team3 didn't play fully assed bad - probably due to the strength of his competition.

We're hanging a 14 point win on these guys. We're at home. We just got ass raped in Germany. We got jobbed. The refs were criminal. 30K fine for telling a ref that he's not doing his Fing job? Naw, that didn't affect the game at all. The field was absolute crap. it's a point of revenge game - and everyone is starting to talk about that on the hawks. The point: that wasn't us.

Everyone looked kicked in the balls after Germany, and they were.

We're gonna come home. We're gonna destroy these guys.

Unless Carr busts out the INDUSTRIAL SIZED EYELINER PENCIL and his FORMAL GOIN' TO DINNER GOTH undershirt - we're killing them.

14 point win - I'm not predicting the score. And I stand by my earilier prediction of 10 points a game wins AFTER this weeks game.

Book it. Germany was NOT an accurate sample of where we are. I'm gonna go do some high knees to the fridge for a snack now.

Edit: Any, oh ya, if anyone doesn't think that the boys want to destroy the team that just beat a sad Team3 - well, you're wrong.

And, oh yea, almost forgot. Geno for PREZ bitches!!!!!!!!!!!

Slick

Reaction score
I penciled this in as a win and I think it will be a win. They need to win considering the impending feckless showings the Seahawks will have with the Rams (both games) and 49ers still to come.

Boycie

Reaction score
So many close losses for the Raiders. While I think it's obvious the Hawks are a much better team, I won't be surprised if they give the Hawks a good battle.
Jacobs and Adams are legit beasts. And like you said, if Carr is on, he can be pretty damn good too.

An angry, more focused Hawks team takes advantage of the home cooking.

Hawks 26-20
The Closer with yet another rushing TD in the 4th quarter.
I think the Hawks got a taste of some humble pie, and it was the coaches who ate it. I think the gameplan will go back to what was making them successful, and we will see a W on the board. Hawks 27 - Raiders 13

Vesuve

Reaction score
Josh Jacobs is questionable.....calf....

They have some other injuries as well in addition to Renfrow and Waller already.

keasley45

Reaction score
Tre Brown will be on the field subbing with Jackson. I think (hope) he makes his presence felt.

Hawks 31. Raiders 17

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Adams will make the Hawks secondary look like fools, but thats all they have. Seattle will get the running game going and eventually pull away.

Hawks - 27
Raiders - 17

Own The West

Reaction score
CostaRicaHawk took my prediction, and my retirement plan. bastard! :)

Hawks 34
Raiders 17