Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Patriots)

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Going out on a limb here, but this is a very late game for the Pats (starting at 8:20 PM ET). Hawks bring the Pat's hype train to a screeching halt. 42-17 with Russell throwing 3 more TDs.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Yeah. More running this week. Turnover battle could decide it. Tight end play. Seahawks 24 - Patriots 20

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":t6e33cfx said:
Shanegotyou11":t6e33cfx said:
Hawks 24
Pats 20

YTD 1 and 0
That’s what I’m going with, as I did last week.

Hawks 24
Fig Newton’s 20

Ugly game...
Hawks, much to my chagrin get back into “Pete Ball” mode in 1st half which slows the scoring.
Pick it up in the second half with a more open playbook. Cam throws a pick six to Adams after getting hit hard all game to seal the win for Seattle late.

Its going be just this.

RCATES

Reaction score
Mizak":2m8uxq13 said:
You guys must have forgotten. Brady is gone but the Patriots defense is still there. The Seahawks need to score more than 20 points to beat the Patriots. Russell is gonna get Intercepted a couple of times but pulls it off 17-13, a close and ugly Seahawk win.

Minus all three of last years starting LB's. Nothing to write home about with this NE defense. Good secondary and thats about it. Hawks should be able to have success running against NE's sub-par front 7. Not worried about NE's Offense doing too much. Hawks win 24-10.

kf3339

Reaction score
In some ways this game may be even more relevant to whether PC has shifted his offensive scheme strategy than against Atlanta. My hope is that there is some creativity and aggressiveness in the first half and start of third quarter.

Since that is my hope I'm going with 27-17 Hawks.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
If the same Hawks team shows up this Sunday Evening that showed up last Sunday.....we will play "downhill" once again and win handily. If we see Russ getting sacked 3-4 times and being hurried.....the game will be a "toss up".

Hawks 21-20

rjdriver

Reaction score
Usually Cam and Greg Olsen in the same building is very dangerous for us...

Thankfully, this time is different...

Coach B will outcoach us, but we still pull out the W 20-13

LTH

Reaction score
I think we are going to see the Hawks use their running backs as more receivers and the TE are going to have a BIG game... The Hawks O is so diverse in talent nobody matches up... biggest matchup for this one is in the trenches IMO... I think we see a balanced attack from The Hawks O with lots of play action.. I think the Hawks D will Learn alot about themselves from this game.

Hawks 31-20

LTH

FPD

Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong, but I see this game as our first tough loss. We always have major issues with Cam, and we will again tomorrow night. Also, I keep seeing a ton of talking heads picking the Hawks, and that bothers me as well. Thus, my prediction is:

Patriots - 29
Seahawks - 23

camdawg

Reaction score
FPD":2agqdm2i said:
I hope I'm wrong, but I see this game as our first tough loss. We always have major issues with Cam, and we will again tomorrow night. Also, I keep seeing a ton of talking heads picking the Hawks, and that bothers me as well. Thus, my prediction is:

Patriots - 29
Seahawks - 23

He did get us good in 2015 with the regular season 4th quarter comeback, and the early blowout in the Divisional playoff game. Thankfully, that Tight End he was throwing to is now on our roster. :D

Besides 2015, though, I think we've actually done really well versus Cam Newton. That was the only season in which he was able to get a win against us. And I don't think he'll beat us this year. My prediction: Seahawks 24, Patriots 10.