Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Panthers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oops, slipped my mind to add my Fearless thread this week...So here we are. Seahawks are coming off a close but exciting game and victory against the Rams. The Panthers come to town with a solid running game that will once again test our anemic run defense. Their defense is decent as well. Despite the challenge, I see the Seahawks taking this one and hopefully it won't be any nailbiter either.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Panthers 19

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-4

morgulon1

Reaction score
This team fools us from time to time . Which team shows up ? The team that bitch slapped the NYG or the team that let the Raydahs run all over them?

Heehawks 27
Kitty's. 20

I quit keeping season score .

hawks85

Reaction score
I'm curious about these scores you guys post for the predictions. I mean, do you just make up scores or actually look and analyze offense and defense. Our Run D is horrendous, I don't see any of these scores happening. In fact I'm extremely borderline on this being a loss. Our Run D is that god damn bad.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
The seahawks in general have played well this year but ....if they are going to make the play offs they have to win games like this and they have to stop the run. Pete has to get this D rolling again! They should win this one unless of course they cant stop the run then its up tp Geno to win th shoot out.

Hawks 34 -28

FPD

Reaction score
Just because I need Geno, Lockett, Brooks, and Woolen to have great days for my fantasy team. Well, and, of course, I love this team and am thinking with my heart too 😂 .

Hawks - 41
Panthers - 27

✌️ :cool:

nwHawk

Reaction score
With a banged up running back room, this could be a weird game. Seahawks must when but they are only 3-2 at home this year. Carolina is a cluster but they do have the goods to beat this team if the Seahawks aren’t careful.

Seahawks 24
Carolina 20

Season: 7-5

morgulon1

Reaction score
I'm curious about these scores you guys post for the predictions. I mean, do you just make up scores or actually look and analyze offense and defense. Our Run D is horrendous, I don't see any of these scores happening. In fact I'm extremely borderline on this being a loss. Our Run D is that god damn bad.
I can't speak for anyone on here but myself . Answering your question directly .. NO. I don't sit down and get out charts and statistics and spend a couple of hours trying to figure out scores, over unders etc.
Are we supposed to be doing this ? Maybe get upset about the run defense as if Im part of the organization?

Nope.

I think for a few moments and pull a score out of my ass . Fun times .

nwHawk

Reaction score
I have to admit read read way too much for a causal fan. No one is correct all of the time, as we know.