Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Cardinals)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The narrative this week is how the Cardinals look to be getting back to that championship-caliber form many media folk predicted before the season. While there's no doubt that the Cardinals are still one of the more talented rosters in the NFL, color me unimpressed for beating up what we now know is a Jets team spiraling down the toilet. Yes, good teams should beat bad teams handily and the Cardinals did just that, but this is the 4-1 Seahawks coming to town, where if memory serves, have no problem beating the crap out of them in their home turf.

I do think the Cardinals are going to rebound somewhat but they have a brutal stretch ahead so as long as we stay the course, this division is ours to lose.

I don't expect a dominating performance, but then again it's Sunday Night Football where this team can really light things up, so maybe I do.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Cardinals 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-1

HawkGA

Reaction score
I do actually expect a dominating performance. I haven't expected many of those this season but I do this week.

27-9

iigakusei

Reaction score
TO my untrained eye - something looks off with Carson Palmer.
Stop the run and I think we win.
Seahawks 23 - Cardinals 17

12thbrah

Reaction score
I predict Palmer gets concussed again and Seahawks will also KO the Cardinal's season with a victory.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
We scheme heavily to stop David Johnson.

We force a few turnovers... and our offense does enough.

I think the Cards will play well, but I see us prevailing 24-16.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I'm going to assume two of Kam, Jarran Reed, Frank Clark, and Quinton Jefferson are playing.

I mean, the NFC is bad this year. We're off to the normal slow start, but are 4-1 in part because mediocre teams like ATL are supposedly the cream of the crop and we got to play them. Arizona is another mediocre NFC team. They've got good players on the offensive side of the ball, but Johnson is nullified by Reed and Kam if they play. Heck, ATL's running backs (who are legit) struggled without those guys in there. Palmer is just about toast at this point, too. He'll throw a couple picks at the very least.

Defensively, this is a team with good pieces, but they're not stopping everything Seattle can throw at them. The only team that beats Seattle is itself this week, as with most weeks that we aren't playing the Vikes, Patriots, Cowboys, or any other actual good teams that I've forgotten to mention.

Seattle 30, Arizona 19

YTD: 4-1

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Close game, Arizona needs it more and they sneak by.

20-17 Cardinals

4-1 so far.

Largent80

Reaction score
This is the best overall defense the Hawks have played so far. However, for the Cards the Hawks are NOT the Jets.

Hawks 27
Cards 13

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Russ gets healthier. Graham continues to contribute. Close game though.

Seahawks 24
Cardinals 23

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The league is looking for payback from last week. The zebras will be out in full force.

The team struggles to get out of its own way. Mistakes and penalties kill the team in the desert.

Arizona 24 Seattle 20

RTD 1-4

nash72

Reaction score
With Bennett beat up and Kam still healing, I think the Cardinals prevail.

Cards - 23
Hawks - 17

2_0_6

Reaction score
Two good defenses.
Lock down corners and defenses that love to blitz.
With that said, this game will be a shootout.
The chubby, red faced Fedora wearing one sneaks out a win.

31-30 Cards

2-3 RTD

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Maulbert":2bh3gft8 said:
34-22 in 2013.
35-6 in 2014.
36-6 in 2015.
37-13 in 2016.

This. Except the Cardinals are only doubling their offense output this time: 37-12 (although I appreciate the TD versus my 4 field goals)

Anyone expecting a close game will be disappointed, you really haven't seen how 'off' the Cardinals passing game is this year.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mikejurecki/status/788842274759151616[/tweet]

QuahHawk

Reaction score
31-17 Hawks

Much closer game than the score. A late turnover leads to the two score victory.

4-1 YTD

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Championship teams like the Hawks just find ways to win even when not everything is working. This week is no different and will be a key division victory on our road to SB champions.

Sea 30
Arz 24

RTD 4-1