Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Browns)

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I just have a weird feeling about this game. The Hawks pass rush needs to come alive but also must keep Mayfield in the pocket to ensure we win this game. That’s just how I feel. If they can’t do that this board will explode!

RTD 4-1

Hawks 32
Browns 17

kf3339

Reaction score
I would look at this as similar to our Arizona game in that they have a near rookie QB and are probably really disorganized after a very bad loss in SF. Normally that would equate to 14-17 point win on the road. But then you have to remember we rarely beat anyone by that much of a margin. On top of that it's an early game which may not be as much of a thing in the PC era, but still a real parameter.

So I believe we will win, but only by 6 points.

Hawks 23
Browns 17

RTD: 3-2

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I expect a fairly close game but a Hawks win nonetheless.

HAWKS 30

Browns. 24

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Unless we somehow repeat our clown show against the Saints, the better coaching should win this game and sorry but Carroll > Kitchens.

*updated* changing my prediction a bit after the O line news. We will score less but sneak out with a win.

Seahawks 21
Browns 20

chris98251

Reaction score
We are getting to that time of year where things start clicking, not running full throttle but a lot of the little things start to come together for our young guys, Cleveland is dealing with a lot of distractions and I think that hurts them preparing.

Seahawks 28

Browns 15

Mick063

Reaction score
I read a preseason article on NFL.com that ranked the preseason favorites for MVP.

Baker Mayfield was top five. Russell Wilson wasn't on it.

The Baker Mayfield I saw against the Colts reminded me very much of a Blaine Gabbert or Blake Bortles. In other words, first round pick, inconsistent, poor decision making, takes too long to read the defense, happy feet, and not a franchise quarterback.

Miles Garret, on the other hand, looks like a terrifying force. If anyone takes over the game for the Browns, it won't be Mayfield. It will probably be Garrett.

Seattle won't win or lose any game for the remainder of this year by more than a ten point differential. The score will be close, as usual. Seattle will win and give the Browns fans a whole week of "What ifs?" to talk about.

24-20

LTH

Reaction score
DRUM ROLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LTH picks Browns 27 Hawks 24 Seahawks,net Goes nuts calls for Carrolls head... fire EVERYBODY including the waterboy? who is the waterboy and How many gallons per minute does he pump? Its not enough damn it!!! fire the grounds keeper!!! :stirthepot: :sarcasm_on: :rumble: LMAO!!!!

LTH

mort

Reaction score
I don’t expect a very competitive game but we give them gift or two.
28-21

4-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
With Denzel Ward and Greedy Williams out, I think it's just enough.

SEA 20
CLE 17

YTD 2-0

QuahHawk

Reaction score
BubbaGump":1c8yodr5 said:
I just have a weird feeling about this game. The Hawks pass rush needs to come alive but also must keep Mayfield in the pocket to ensure we win this game. That’s just how I feel. If they can’t do that this board will explode!

RTD 4-1

Hawks 32
Browns 17

winner