Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Packers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Does Russell return Sunday? What about Rogers? These weigh heavily into my prediction. I think if Rogers doesn't play and Wilson does, that's obviously our best shot at winning for the first time in Green Bay since November 1st, 1999.

But whatever the combo, I just feel we have some bad juju there and can't seem to win there. I think the streak continues.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Packers 28

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-4

evergreen

Reaction score
I think Aros’s score was the playoffs score a few years ago? There’s no reason to think we could win there but why not? Hawks 24 packers 23.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Packers - 27
Hawks - 16

Prediction - Eskridge gets hurt again

jammerhawk

Reaction score
With RW back, I think we’ll see the team have a great game and we see more offence than normal.

I don’t know if we see ‘Erin the vaccinated’ but it doesn’t matter. Given GB’s lax control over their player or their adherence to the COVID rule the league will now be all over them to ensure total compliance, GBs focus will be off and they won’t show up

The Hawks are rested and focused and their lying sack of shit QB hasn’t practiced and their focus has been diverted to this BS situation.

My prediction is Hawks 34- Green Bay COVID enablers 17. ‘Erin the vaccinated’ will get thumped more than once and winds up not finishing the game. I anticipate a very physical game.

The usual complainers will grumble that Pete didn’t step on their throats harder.

ptisme

Reaction score
My advice to the Seahawks this Sunday:
Brace for impact....

LTH

Reaction score
I think this game is simple...

For the Hawks to win they have to:

1. Stop the run cold
2. Get a ton of pressure on Rodgers
3. They need solid performances from all 3 phases of the game.
4. The O line needs to protect Wilson
5 Get the run game going
6.No stupid penalty's (don't do it DK)
7.No missed FG's
8. No turn overs

Both teams come into the game relatively healthy

The weather report I saw was chance of snow before 12pm then chance of rain after high of 39.

On paper, GB is the better team and they should win this game. The Pack would win this game 8-10 times but this is the NFL when any team can win any game on any given day. I think the Hawks have something to prove and when you put Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson in that position, magical things happen and conventional logic doesn't apply.

The Hawks enter this game with no sense of rhythm with the running game nor the passing game ...
I'm sitting here trying to find a reason of WHY The Seahawks are going to win this game... I can't think of a good reason. I know football and the factors point to a GB victory but I cannot pick GB... I think it was because my grandfather taught me that anything is possible if you truly believe it in your heart... and I think that the Seahawks believe they can win this game.... I think Russell Wilson believes he can win this game... I think Bobby Wagner and the leaders of this team believe they can win this game... Carroll believes they can win this game... I just can't bet against that core belief in this instance... So, I won't.

Don't know who is playing QB for the pack

With Rodgers

Seahawks 23-20 with the D getting a turnover on GB final drive for the win

With Love

Seahawks 30 packers 13

LTH

ptisme

Reaction score
LTH":44d937b5 said:
Both teams come into the game relatively healthy

LTH
I'm not sure where this is coming from. GB will be without all pros: Jaire Alexander, Zadarius Smith, possibly pro bowler Kenny Clark, possibly all pro David Bakhtiari, and starters at CB2 and center....

Tokadub

Reaction score
Seahawks 24 Packers 22.

Packers are leading 22-10 and attempt to go for the 2 point conversion to make it a 2 possession game. They fail to make it and Seahawks score 2 4th quarter Touch Downs.

Now honestly... my brain does NOT say we will win this game... but I'm also not willing to admit that we are going to miss the playoffs and most likely lose Russell Wilson. I have no choice but to believe as a fan.

Tokadub

Reaction score
jammerhawk":qtj2zh3q said:
‘Erin the vaccinated’ will get thumped more than once and winds up not finishing the game. I anticipate a very physical game.

It's interesting how our defense will react to this Aaron Rodgers controversy.

I think no matter how they feel about the vaccine this should just fire them up a bit knowing that the whole world is pretty much hyper focused on Aaron Rodgers now. That might give them a little adrenaline to make plays on him.

The team would love to have the headline "Aaron Rodgers is not immune vs the Seahawks defense."

ptisme

Reaction score
Tokadub":kpm3wvja said:
jammerhawk":kpm3wvja said:
‘Erin the vaccinated’ will get thumped more than once and winds up not finishing the game. I anticipate a very physical game.

It's interesting how our defense will react to this Aaron Rodgers controversy.

I think no matter how they feel about the vaccine this should just fire them up a bit knowing that the whole world is pretty much hyper focused on Aaron Rodgers now. That might give them a little adrenaline to make plays on him.

The team would love to have the headline "Aaron Rodgers is not immune vs the Seahawks defense."
Ur focused on Rodgers. You should be focused on Dillon and Jones. I feel like the Hawks will have a tough time matching the Packs physical play on both sides of the ball.... But I will never count out Badger Russell Wilson

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Should be a good battle. I suspect Russ will be a little rusty, and ownsetta Rodgers will do enough to get it done. And the Refs will shaft us as usual.

Pack 23-20
But, ANYTHING can happen, as we have seen since Sunday.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Why wouldn't Rodgers be playing? You just know he will come back and play the hero role.

Anyways, we haven't won in Lambeau since 1999. We seem to always find a way to choke there. And I think Davante Adams is going to be running wild against our secondary.

Packers 30, Seahawks 20

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
With the NFL playing Mr. Rodgers as the NFL's most recent "Bad Boy", the head office has likely given the Referees the signal to make the Packers "pay". We then will get most of the calls and likely win 21 to 17.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
We lose if Aaron Rodgers plays, and it looks like he is going to play.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3fbxkjwv said:
With the NFL playing Mr. Rodgers as the NFL's most recent "Bad Boy", the head office has likely given the Referees the signal to make the Packers "pay". We then will get most of the calls and likely win 21 to 17.

Well, from a business standpoint it would make a lot of sense to help the Seahawks win this game if you are the NFL.

All the sudden we have a truly amazing wild card chase in the NFC.

If we lose this game I think we are unlikely to make the playoffs unless the Cardinals and Rams suffer severe injuries to their QB or other game changers.

I don't think that will happen though, I think it will be like every other Green Bay game I can remember... they allow this offensive line to hold every damned play. They are never held accountable for this even though they are by far the worst team in the league when it comes to allowing their offensive line to cheat every play.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Tonyan is out. Rodgers relies heavily on Tonyan but we need to bottle up their run and put the clamps down on Adams. How?? Easy pressure the quarterback. Offensively Wilson needs to just simply manage the game plan.

Hawks 35
Packers 18