Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Giants @ Seahawks)

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
I keep waiting for the Seahawks to have a breakout type game (I though it would happen last week and for one half it did) and I'm not sure this is it. I really think this game turns into a blow out if some of the starters who have been missing play and play at their normal level, but since I'm not sure that will happen I'll go with another low scoring game with the defense and running game needing to win it again.

Seahawks - 24
Giants - 13

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Rocket":219siahd said:
43-8 Seahawks over their opponent... it's such a nice sounding score.

Oh RIGHT?!! Like that could EVER happen against a Manning QB!!!

:229031_victory:

Hawks46

Reaction score
I wanted to wait until the Friday injury report, but I did that vs. Carolina and I ended up forgetting to predict before the game, so this might be edited on Friday.

Our offense is bad. Traditionally the Giants' DL is good, so that will hold the score down a little, but their secondary is ridiculously hurt. I think we can run on them. Until this offense can kick in, or the defense can show up with a 3-4 turnover game, I won't predict blowouts.

Seahawks 27
Giants 17

Year to date 4-3

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
chris98251":2gq9edhw said:
Lots of guys coming back, but then there is that timing issue, also are they guys healthy or just well enough to play?

We don't blow people out intentionally, I think we like to keep a level of humility for some reason, it's when we get short fields and the defense gets turnovers that we get points. Something that hasn't happened in abundance.

The Governor is still on the team I think.

Seahawks 27
Giants 20

I look at your score predictions now to see how accurate they are in relation to my "Pick The Score" game, since you're in 2nd.

I may change this as I seen the injury updates but for now...

Seahawks 30
Giants 20

...It is known...

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I don't think the Giants are playing very well right now, Hawks 31 Giants 16

OrFan

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":267mxw2g said:
chris98251":267mxw2g said:
Lots of guys coming back, but then there is that timing issue, also are they guys healthy or just well enough to play?

We don't blow people out intentionally, I think we like to keep a level of humility for some reason, it's when we get short fields and the defense gets turnovers that we get points. Something that hasn't happened in abundance.

Seahawks 27
Giants 20

I look at your score predictions now to see how accurate they are in relation to my "Pick The Score" game, since you're in 2nd.

Seahawks 30
Giants 20

...It is known...

Nice, but 90210 is off by 4, and you are off by 1.

Hawks - 31

Giants - 20

BTW, 90210 is a reference to when we were both on the .com boards back in '99'.

chris98251

Reaction score
OrFan":16thvy4k said:
NFSeahawks628":16thvy4k said:
chris98251":16thvy4k said:

Seahawks 27
Giants 20

Seahawks 30
Giants 20

...It is known...

Nice, but 90210 is off by 4, and you are off by 1.

Hawks - 31

Giants - 20

BTW, 90210 is a reference to when we were both on the .com boards back in '99'.

Yeah I remember, Beverly hills 90210 show 4953

and it still is insulting :)

kf3339

Reaction score
I'm going with 24-20 Hawks. I just have a feeling we are going to struggle again on offense, and our defense and special team play is not the same as last year.

Hopefully we will start getting more healthy for the second half because that is holding us back from any serious momentum for a deep playoff run, if any.

RTD: 5-3

calihawk

Reaction score
Wilson will look good and score 27 pts,Giants will score 13 late .

Latest posts