Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Chargers @ Seahawks)

NJlargent

Reaction score
I am not overly impressed with the Chargers and think they are overrated. On the other side of the coin we are playing well. Game is at home. 27-13 Seahawks.

kf3339

Reaction score
This is probably too optimistic, but I'm going with 27 - 13 Hawks. Hope I'm right!

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I don't know how the Chargers special teams are this year, but they have been poor in the past,... maybe we can get some decent field position from kickoff or punt returns,.....Hawks 27 Chargers 17

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Carson was limited in practice today, so I'm probably waiting until game time for my prediction.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Rainy day with a River(s) of tears for the CalBolts.

42-5

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":3x07homx said:
The fans should be absolutely rabid.

The atmosphere will be electrifying. I wish I could be there!

Seahawks win in a shoot-out.

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks will control the clock and keep Rivers on the sideline. The Chargers defense will be gassed by the 4th Quarter; but I think still a close game 24-21 Hawks.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
It's not going to be sunshine and roses for Rivers on Sunday . It's going to be dark rainy and inhospitable all day.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if we see a bit of a shootout similar to the home game v. the Steelers a couple years back. While you can only beat the teams that are in front of you, neither have won against a good team. This will be a telling game IMO.

Hawks win 34-30.

RTD 5-2

Beren

Reaction score
Think it's two really evenly matched teams. Impressed with Derwin James this season and how they mix up their defensive packages but at home, with a bit of swagger in our stride, I think we can edge this if we control the clock. If Melvin Gordon was back and Joey Boss was healthy, I think it'd be really, really challenging.

Chargers 24 - 31 Hawks

Record: 7-0

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I believe the Chargers are overrated and they will find themselves facing a physically tougher team than they played against in the pre-season.

Seattle wins by 14 or more, and they rough up Rivers.

The national media could be chowing down on some crow after this game, if the Hawks play as I expect them to, and will finally have to acknowledge this year's team, after starting slow, has come together and looks to be a top ten team while the Chargers are paper tigers.

Elliott Harrison says the Chargers are the #8 power ranked team to the #15 Seahawks, maybe he will need to reassess his calculations.

34 -17 Hawks.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I see a high scoring game coming:
Seahawks win 38-27. Not exactly a blow out, but a hard fought and well deserved win to keep playoff thinking alive.
One game at a time and "refuse to lose", should be the battle cry.

:smilingalien:

chris98251

Reaction score
Windy and Rainy, not a food type of weather for a Sunshine team, I really hope we work with the backs on ball security, problem with wet balls if you hold to tight they squirt out.

But it does favor a power running game, advantage should be us in the weather since we get it a lot more and I hope practice in it some.