Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
#1 rushing offense against the #2 rushing defense? I'm willing to call it a win.

SEA 27
ARI 13

THE TABS

Reaction score
If this does wind up being Larry Fitzgerald’s last game, I’d just like to say that, as far as I’m concerned, he has supplanted Jerry Rice as the GOAT at the wide receiver position. He’s better in every way imagineable, PERIOD, end of discussion.

Also, whenever I hear an argument about “diva” wide receivers, and how you’re supposed to ‘take the bad with the good”, my immediate response has always been...Larry Fitzgerald.

He’s one of my all-time favorite non-Seahawk players. If this the end of the road for him, I wish him nothing but the best, and Canton will be his next stop, no doubt about it.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Looking at the odds makers, ( Hawks 13 point favorites) I'd say that Las Vegas feels like AZ will not be trying too hard.
This should be the game that the Hawks put a dagger in the Cards throat! They have been a PITA for years!!!

Hawks win 27-13.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
THE TABS":661prfw0 said:
If this does wind up being Larry Fitzgerald’s last game.

I'd forgotten about that.

Guess I'll feel better when he scores a teeder on Shaq or T2.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Seahawks: 31, Cardinals 9 (3-FG's).

The Cardinals will likely fold early in this game and give up entirely. The Seahawks will accomplish a blow out as a result. On to the #5 seed in the playoffs, where ANYTHING can happen. I appreciate that the Seahawks know how to finish and at this point in the season, as long as they approach each game with their resolve to win every game -one at a time-, it could actually happen this year, the superb-owl isn't out of the question but everything has to fall just right for that and a lot of luck will be required, but it's possible if not probable. In addition, the ref's have to be FAIR in their calls, IF that is even remotely possible. GO HAWKS.

:smilingalien:

original poster

Reaction score
Number 1 rushing offense vs the 32nd rushing defense.

I doubt they even score a field goal.

24 - 0

Vesuve

Reaction score
I hope they can rest the walking wounded so they'll be ready for the playoff game.

That's the big benefit of playing a team as awful as the Cards this Sunday.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
We end the 3 consecutive years of AZ beating us at home. Run game and D both solid, Wilson efficient and J Brown gets a TD against his former team.

Arizona 16
Seattle 27

GeekHawk

Reaction score
The real question is, how long will it take for the first post in the Game Day Forum proclaiming that "playing like this, we're one-and-done in the playoffs anyway so it doesn't even matter"? I think about halfway through the first quarter, when we're not already ahead 35-0.

Also, final score: Us 35, them 9.

minormillikin

Reaction score
21 points from three 10+ minute long Seahawk drives. The rest is AZ three and outs and Seahawks kneel-downs at the end of both halves.

Russ goes 2/2 for 12 yards, 2TDs

Seahawks 21
Cardinals 0

Steve2222

Reaction score
THE TABS":1u7fhba9 said:
If this does wind up being Larry Fitzgerald’s last game, I’d just like to say that, as far as I’m concerned, he has supplanted Jerry Rice as the GOAT at the wide receiver position. He’s better in every way imagineable, PERIOD, end of discussion.

Also, whenever I hear an argument about “diva” wide receivers, and how you’re supposed to ‘take the bad with the good”, my immediate response has always been...Larry Fitzgerald.

He’s one of my all-time favorite non-Seahawk players. If this the end of the road for him, I wish him nothing but the best, and Canton will be his next stop, no doubt about it.

lol um love Fitz but he’s not in the same stratosphere as Rice. No WR in NFL history is.

200+ catches short, about 7000 yards short, 80 TDs short, and 3 rings short of Rice.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
303 games played by Rice
233 for Larry. That's quite a big difference. Larry is easily one of the best of all time. Give him 70 more games, and his numbers are even more ridiculous than they already are. Rice is the best ever imo, but Larry has put up all time numbers as well.