Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ 49ers)

AubHawk71

Reaction score
This either feels like a game SEA should lose, but won't, or should win, but might. NFL!

I feel like there might some more dark days ahead before we see the light, so regrettably:

SF: 28
SEA: 17

You can't score if your offense isn't on the field.

LTH

Reaction score
I think you guys are acting like little old lady's... the Hawks are 1-2 and maybe they will be 1-4 but the season isn't lost till i say it is... Buck up B!tchola's!!!

Hawks 30- 24

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks lone win was against the Colts , who are still winless . Close game, but SF wins . No score comes to mind .

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LTH":31wrm3qq said:
I think you guys are acting like little old lady's... the Hawks are 1-2 and maybe they will be 1-4 but the season isn't lost till i say it is... Buck up B!tchola's!!!

Hawks 30- 24

Now THAT'S the spirit!!! :2thumbs:

onepicknick1

Reaction score
Even though Jimmy G sucks he still can hit the short passes the 9ers will dominate the clock and score on all but 3 possessions. There is something other teams know about our Offense we can't see so they'll hold Russ to 21. 30-21 9ers

tharrison

Reaction score
If we played 15 yards off of their Receivers Loss

SF 35 Sea 24.

Play aggressive on D and we can pull off the upset!
Put pressure on Jimmy G. and he will get rattled....

Sea 31 SF 27

Chawker

Reaction score
flyhawksfly":1nhnjrll said:
If we played 15 yards off of their Receivers Loss

SF 35 Sea 24.

Play aggressive on D and we can pull off the upset!
Put pressure on Jimmy G. and he will get rattled....

Sea 31 SF 27

Dude ! You make one prediction, two is cheeting ! Dang rookies.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Wilson will play well today to mask the issues and carry our inept coaches. 31-27 Seahawks

snowleopard

Reaction score
I cannot believe that people are predicting a Seahawks win. I hope they are not wasting their money betting on it. SF will win easily but that is what you get when 2 players take up about a third of the salary cap.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Yikes! Terribly lost defense, lack of discipline playing within schemes, banged up WRs, missing Everett, questionable halftime adjustments and lack of overall strategic framework. Hopefully, the game is close, but something has to change and someone must emerge as dog.

Seahawks go on the road and win....

Hawks 26 - 24

You will need a shot of whiskey after this one. The rollercoaster ride continues.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Our backs are against the wall. We got this. I'd put a lot of money that we win. No way we start the season 1-3

Hawks win 37-17

YTD 1-2

scutterhawk

Reaction score
notyou":1qyyvlmj said:
SoulfishHawk":1qyyvlmj said:
Not that many would actually notice, but Russ has owned the Niners for several years. The Hawks are absolutely struggling as a team. But I see a close win. 26-23 Hawks.
Followed by the vanishing of people who seem to hate when they win. And for the record, my confidence is WAY down right now.
Go Hawks
Are you able to post without taking shots at other posters? That seems like 90% of the reason you post on here.
To be fair "notyou" there's plenty a people that do come here to pee in other folks cheerios, and then disappear when they scratch on the 8 ball....They shouldn't ortta dish it out if'n they can't take it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Glad I was wrong, looked like I was going to be right in the first quarter and close to the end of the half.

Now to keep it going.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Much needed win. Nice to have things break our way. Need them to break our way again Thursday

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That win was huge to say the least. No matter how it looks, got it done.
Side note, how many times was Dunlap absolutely mugged back there with NO CALL?? Especially on their last "drive"
There is no way the refs didn't see him getting hugged back there, they chose to ignore it.