Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ 49ers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty shocking to be 1-2 at the moment, poised to potentially start the year 1-3 or 1-4 even. Not what anyone of us expected. The Seahawks are either going to do what they normally do which is pull it together and get out of this funk or this could be a lost season. When's the last time the Hawks lost 3 games in a row? It's been years. The good news this week is that we face a good 49ers team that we always match up well against. They are a bit beat up too which will help certainly. The MASSIVE key this week is of course our defense. Can they snap out of it and look more like Week 1 instead of Week 2 and 3? I'll continue to pick with my heart for at least one more week. I think our offense will play a more complete game and our defense will do just enough to claw out a HUGELY needed divisional victory.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - 49ers 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 1-2 (Yuck!)

Chawker

Reaction score
The mighty Seahawks 27

The Forty whiners 34

YTD 1-2 :beach:

EDIT: changed my score 24 and 38 to be a little more respectful.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think I won it last week, hard to tell the thread disappeared with no winner announced, probably because it was me.

Sadly the trend continues.

49ers - 38
Seahawks - 28

Washington49er

Reaction score
9ers secondary pitiful, I see RW to Lockette and Metcalf carving them up unless our pass rush can get home.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
After the last couple of games - I'll take a vote 'with heart'.

Let's get the victory - I'll go with Aros' score.

Go hawks!

nutluck

Reaction score
31-24 Hawks win. I think they will score against the 9er's injured secondary and the feel the pressure of falling to 1-3 and pull out a win.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not that many would actually notice, but Russ has owned the Niners for several years. The Hawks are absolutely struggling as a team. But I see a close win. 26-23 Hawks.
Followed by the vanishing of people who seem to hate when they win. And for the record, my confidence is WAY down right now.
Go Hawks

notyou

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":29lqkxej said:
Not that many would actually notice, but Russ has owned the Niners for several years. The Hawks are absolutely struggling as a team. But I see a close win. 26-23 Hawks.
Followed by the vanishing of people who seem to hate when they win. And for the record, my confidence is WAY down right now.
Go Hawks
Are you able to post without taking shots at other posters? That seems like 90% of the reason you post on here.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":2i40ky2o said:
9ers secondary pitiful, I see RW to Lockette and Metcalf carving them up unless our pass rush can get home.
I’d trade Trey Flowers to the Niners for a couple of used beat up footballs.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":11gyg7md said:
Washington49er":11gyg7md said:
I’d trade Trey Flowers to the Niners for a couple of used beat up footballs.

Hell no, I saw the Viking game. I hope he starts on Sunday

94Smith

Reaction score
I see the Seahawks winning as well. Wish our defense was playing better so I could have more confidence but we have struggled against the run between the tackles. I think Carson is going to have a big game and this is going to set up some deep shots to your receivers. Also pass interference penalties.

I think our offense will score as well, I see a high scoring game with the Seahawks on top. I just can't see you guys falling to 1-3

31 - 27 Seahawks

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The Hawks will again lose this game by more than 14 as there is little evidence that their D can effectively stop anyone.

Sure hope I'm wrong.

nutluck

Reaction score
It looks like at this moment there is as many rams and 9ers fans predicting the hawks win as their is seahawks fans :?

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I'm expecting the trend of normal Seahawk's trends to keep being broken. I think the D will look better, but still struggle too much, while the offense takes a step back. No She'll at RT, Bosa and 9er D-Line are gonna cause too many problems.

Sf 28
S. 20

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":2a75ac2i said:
Pretty shocking to be 1-2 at the moment, poised to potentially start the year 1-3 or 1-4 even. Not what anyone of us expected. The Seahawks are either going to do what they normally do which is pull it together and get out of this funk or this could be a lost season. When's the last time the Hawks lost 3 games in a row? It's been years. The good news this week is that we face a good 49ers team that we always match up well against. They are a bit beat up too which will help certainly. The MASSIVE key this week is of course our defense. Can they snap out of it and look more like Week 1 instead of Week 2 and 3? I'll continue to pick with my heart for at least one more week. I think our offense will play a more complete game and our defense will do just enough to claw out a HUGELY needed divisional victory.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - 49ers 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 1-2 (Yuck!)

SF 31

Hawks 17

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":39nqc0y2 said:
Go Hawks

Russ owned the Vikings too and we all know how that turned out.

49ers - 34
Seattle - 18

(On a side note, everytime I pick against Seattle they usually win, so there is that)

WarHawks

Reaction score
I think the Hawks win this one by a nose, IF Wilson can find his receivers under pressure like Cousins did on Sunday. Embarrassing to see Cousins finding his receivers with defenders in his face, carving the Hawks up like a Thanksgiving turkey, while Wilson was throwing it away or missing the deep ball. Wilson needs to find his groove and step up, as does the defense, or this season is done.

nutluck

Reaction score
I am honestly surprised so many hawks fans are predicting a lose against the 9er's

chris98251

Reaction score
nutluck":2his1u5n said:
I am honestly surprised so many hawks fans are predicting a lose against the 9er's

Lipstick is held up in Customs, Pig has to go without it right now.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Seahawks 21( first half only ) and then they’ll be playing prevent all game.
SF.. 28… (all in the 2nd half moving the ball at will.. while Wags is the only one tackling people, and everyone else looks lost as lost can be)

Going off the last couple games this is my guess.