Arizonas Dominance

Laloosh

Reaction score
Pace yourselves with the trash talk now... rematch isn't next week.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Polaris":2e61m2xr said:
MizzouHawkGal":2e61m2xr said:
I don't think Wilson has ever lost in Glendale. Anyway we are coming for you Ringless.:)

You are a decent sort but it's playoff time and my boy Russ is pretty much elite in this time unlike Carson. :17:

Wilson lost once in Glendale. It was his first regular season NFL game. That's it.

And there was that "other" game that was played there that didn't involve the cardinals.

MagHawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":1peddzdh said:
Polaris":1peddzdh said:
MizzouHawkGal":1peddzdh said:
I don't think Wilson has ever lost in Glendale.

Wilson lost once in Glendale. It was his first regular season NFL game. That's it.

And there was that "other" game that was played there that didn't involve the cardinals.

Yeah - we weren't going there!

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
In regards to everyone else thank you for letting me post on your boards. I wont be able to post as often anymore but had a lot of fun. Definitely the best place to post on the webs and obviously you guys still have a terrific team who has a bigger window than AZ. I think Arizona's journey likely ends next week. Anyways looking forward to next season so we can do it all again. Just not as much.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":36xwwf5w said:
So you show up when you have the upper hand again? And to think I showed you respect.

Not the case at all. I've been gone for over a week. I recently have had a lot going on and football hasn't been a priority and won't be moving forward.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
ringless":lmta6663 said:
Tech Worlds":lmta6663 said:
So you show up when you have the upper hand again? And to think I showed you respect.

Not the case at all. I've been gone for over a week. I recently have had a lot going on and football hasn't been a priority and won't be moving forward.
Football should never be a "priority" - but, it being a passion can be a wonderful thing. I enjoy following and watching the Hawks with 2 of my 4 kids, both football players themselves. It's something to be enjoyed with family and friends. Today's loss was a low, but sitting there watching the 2nd half comeback with my boys and seeing them keep up hope with me that they could pull it off was awesome. Hope you look at it with a similar perspective and you continue to passionately follow your Cardinals. We all have a lot going on, right? Things like .net and watching football is a release.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
ringless":2axb0jlg said:
Tech Worlds":2axb0jlg said:

My apologies

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Well good luck Ringless,whatever it is I hope it ends well.I know I joke hard with you here and there but it's nothing serious.I hope you enjoy your teams game next week.

Chawks1

Reaction score
So much for Az dominance....if they can't get to the Super Bowl with this team , this year, they won't next year. Carson Palmer showed his value today and him staying healthy for 2 consecutive years just " isn't in the Cards"....Hawks should regain control of the Division!!!

BigBill1945

Reaction score
If we get our line together we will be in the Super Bowl next year. We are so close. We should have beat Carolina at home and we were close in the playoffs. We will be back stronger than ever.

Barakas

Reaction score
Enjoy the NFC West title this year. Maybe it will be enough to help you forget THE ABSOLUTE THRASHING YOU SUFFERED TONIGHT!! hahahahahahaahahahaha

At least our team came together and took it to an on-side kick in the final minute of the game. The off season got much brighter tonight.

"Arizonas Dominance".....lol, this will be a punch line for years on this board.

chris98251

Reaction score
Meh, rubbing salt in a wound of a dead person, I don't think any Cards fan is going to feel any more hurt then they already do tonight.

We didn't win the division, we didn't win the conference, we have nothing to brag or talk about this season other then our anticipation of what next year can bring.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Who cares? We lost against teams we had no business losing to and for that we have the "Jerome Bettis Bowl 2". Strangely appropriate in a whack way. We were the actual 14-2/15-1 team but arrogance, pride and selfishness and a rash of injury pretty much made that impossible.

We showed Arizona is fake and Carolina is stupid lucky. Too bad Denver doesn't have an actual offense because this game is just a bad matchup. Luckily the NFL will make sure Peyton goes out on a high note. Supremely boring but completely likely.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
chris98251":1mbj4ldm said:
Meh, rubbing salt in a wound of a dead person, I don't think any Cards fan is going to feel any more hurt then they already do tonight.

We didn't win the division, we didn't win the conference, we have nothing to brag or talk about this season other then our anticipation of what next year can bring.

I'm still glad AZ got blown out....

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Uncle Si":gsjggq98 said:
chris98251":gsjggq98 said:

I'm still glad AZ got blown out....
Me too. They ran up the score too which is something we know Arizona would have done had they had the chance.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
The Cardinals dominated their division all season, and never even really got close to having to really fight for it.

And they made it to the Championship round, which is no small feat and something that any fanbase should be proud of.

There problems IMO were 1) getting hot at the wrong time (getting hot at the right or wrong time doesn't actually make a team better or worse, it's just chance), and 2) having the wrong injuries at the wrong time.

I think next year is probably their last decent shot to win a Super Bowl (and I feel bad for their fans about that), but they were easily the second best team team in the NFC this year, and I think any Cards fan would probably be right in arguing that if they didn't end up all the way down to starting 3rd and 4th string QBs last year they'd probably have had the best record in the NFC last year too.

Where they really struggled IMO, and where they should be focused on for the draft, is depth along the d-line and depth and a talent infusion at the LB position.

To me they're kind of like the Broncos, and I think it would be a mistake to be drating for the future at this point. Getting a window is tough as hell, and they should be solely focused on improving their chances within that window, which at most is two more years and is probably just next year. Deal with the future when it happens, IMO.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
AZ will never win a championship with Choker Palmer at the helm. LMAO.

Latest posts