Arizonas Dominance

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Anguish":2nnwti1l said:
Normally, we don't discuss moderation out in the open, but this is a bit of a special circumstance since this guy felt the need to come on after the fact and attempt to change the facts.

The events took place like this:
  • AZ_Fan did whatever AZ_Fan did to get Seahawks fans riled up.
  • AZ_Fan was talked to by the moderation staff, many times.
  • AZ_Fan PM'ed me asking for his account to be deleted, while changing his email address to some nonexistent email address which deactivated his account. (Changing your email address requires your account to be reactivated)
  • We don't delete accounts since it completely ruins existing topics if the posts of the deleted user are all of a sudden gone from the topic. I therefore reactivated his account with the bogus email, and set it to banned with the reason of self-banned, which is basically what he did.
  • He then feels the need to come back and defend himself after the fact, at which time he was actively banned.
Buh bye

Foghawk

Reaction score
Anguish":v7s8xi4e said:
Normally, we don't discuss moderation out in the open, but this is a bit of a special circumstance since this guy felt the need to come on after the fact and attempt to change the facts.

• AZ_Fan PM'ed me asking for his account to be deleted, while changing his email address to some nonexistent email address which deactivated his account. (Changing your email address requires your account to be reactivated)
  • We don't delete accounts since it completely ruins existing topics if the posts of the deleted user are all of a sudden gone from the topic. I therefore reactivated his account with the bogus email, and set it to banned with the reason of self-banned, which is basically what he did.
  • He then feels the need to come back and defend himself after the fact, at which time he was actively banned.

What a clown that guy was.

adios-felicia-T-Shirts.jpg

Polaris

Reaction score
Anguish":i7h9s7la said:

Thanks for letting us know.

MagHawk

Reaction score
Foghawk":3uhg1bmg said:
Anguish":3uhg1bmg said:

What a clown that guy was.

If he wasn't so immediately antagonistic, he may have made it a while.

He was quickly becoming the 'Marvin' of the Cards though. :229031_banghead:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Ringless is already pretty much just that.They are similar and I don't mean this like the guy above.I mean it in a good way

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I think ringless has been alright since he's been here. He's been about as respectful to us and the Hawks as anyone could expect.

Give him a break.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1926vmdk said:
I think ringless has been alright since he's been here. He's been about as respectful to us and the Hawks as anyone could expect.

Give him a break.

Agree and I'd expect him to take a victory lap if they represent the NFC in the big one (even though it'll be our Hawks in the Owl).

rideaducati

Reaction score
Laloosh":2gqvp6hj said:
Tech Worlds":2gqvp6hj said:

Give him a break.

Agree and I'd expect him to take a victory lap if they represent the NFC in the big one (even though it'll be our Hawks in the Owl).

Yeah, Ringless is alright...I give every opposing fan crap hoping that they have something to give back and Ringless holds his own without getting too disrespectful, but for now he can "Suck it".

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
Wish I could have posted sooner, but I was busy.

Good game, Seattle fans. I find it odd how Russell has our number in Glendale just like Carson does in Seattle.

Hopefully we get a rematch in the NFC Championship. Looking forward to it.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":1i2t5gdj said:

Good game, Seattle fans. I find it odd how Russell has our number in Glendale just like Carson does in Seattle.

I don't think Carson has the Seahawks number in Seattle or anywhere else for that matter. He was on the winning team this last time, but he had a lot of help from the guys in stripes and in 2013 he threw 4 interceptions and the inept Seahawk offense (back then) did nothing. In that game, Carson threw a nice pass that was defensed quite well as the corner tipped the ball and Floyd made a spectacular catch for the win. The cards won that game with 17 points. Carson throwing for 178 yards, 1 touchdown and 4 int's isn't what I would call "having their number".

Revisionist history has the cardinals dominating that 2013 game in Seattle...actual history sees it differently. Both defenses were dominating that day and both offenses were awful because of those defenses. Outside of that catch by Floyd, the cardinal offense was horrible that day.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
rideaducati":webjc69t said:
ClutchDJ":webjc69t said:

I don't think Carson has the Seahawks number in Seattle or anywhere else for that matter. He was on the winning team this last time, but he had a lot of help from the guys in stripes and in 2013 he threw 4 interceptions and the inept Seahawk offense (back then) did nothing. In that game, Carson threw a nice pass that was defensed quite well as the corner tipped the ball and Floyd made a spectacular catch for the win. The cards won that game with 17 points. Carson throwing for 178 yards, 1 touchdown and 4 int's isn't what I would call "having their number".

Revisionist history has the cardinals dominating that 2013 game in Seattle...actual history sees it differently. Both defenses were dominating that day and both offenses were awful because of those defenses. Outside of that catch by Floyd, the cardinal offense was horrible that day.

Carson Palmer vs Seattle as the Arizona starting QB: 2 Wins - 0 losses.

Rob12

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":2zn7s7v0 said:
rideaducati":2zn7s7v0 said:
ClutchDJ":2zn7s7v0 said:

Try qualifying that a bit more. You're wrong.

Moot point. We're not playing in Seattle if we meet again. We're playing in Glendale, where we've wiped the floor with your team over the past two meetings.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I don't think Wilson has ever lost in Glendale. Anyway we are coming for you Ringless.:)

You are a decent sort but it's playoff time and my boy Russ is pretty much elite in this time unlike Carson. :17:

Polaris

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":qce6n322 said:
I don't think Wilson has ever lost in Glendale. Anyway we are coming for you Ringless.:)

You are a decent sort but it's playoff time and my boy Russ is pretty much elite in this time unlike Carson. :17:

Wilson lost once in Glendale. It was his first regular season NFL game. That's it.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Polaris":1vlcfm68 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1vlcfm68 said:

Wilson lost once in Glendale. It was his first regular season NFL game. That's it.

Final seconds Doug Baldwin dropped a touchdown pass too, otherwise that is the first comeback victory of RW's career.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":3j9xa4qx said:

How does Carson Palmer have Seattle's number?

How many turnovers in his last two visits? Picks, fumbles.

Arizona might have SEA's number. Palmer doesn't.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":11b6dfsp said:

I know you're taking a bit of flack for the Palmer comment, but it is interesting if a potential rematch comes up that both teams feel very comfortable playing the other on the road.

Would be the ideal NFC Championship for me.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":21rtfhpi said:
ClutchDJ":21rtfhpi said:

How does Carson Palmer have Seattle's number?

How many turnovers in his last two visits? Picks, fumbles.

Arizona might have SEA's number. Palmer doesn't.

How many wins does an Arizona QB have vs Seattle in Seattle during the post-Warner era compared to a Carson Palmer-led Cardinal team? Enlighten me. Don't forget that Stanton started in 2014 too.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
Rob12":1ezbyt3e said:
ClutchDJ":1ezbyt3e said:
rideaducati":1ezbyt3e said:
ClutchDJ":1ezbyt3e said:

Try qualifying that a bit more. You're wrong.

Moot point. We're not playing in Seattle if we meet again. We're playing in Glendale, where we've wiped the floor with your team over the past two meetings.

How am I wrong?