Arizonas Dominance

hawkfan68

Reaction score
rideaducati":3qt36r9h said:
Sgt. Largent":3qt36r9h said:
Ramfan128":3qt36r9h said:

3. You can always tell the Seahawk fans that have been fans for 3 years.

You can't tell any Rams fans that have been Rams fans for 3 years, cause there aren't any.

Are there even three rams fans?

There are 3 that seem to come on here regularly for no apparent reason. However, when the Rams relocate to LA it may go down to only 1 fan remaining on here.

Rams fans, why are you on here...shouldn't you be studying this to be ready for next season.....
[youtube]0-d-Hf5Zzn4[/youtube]

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2f7t88gi said:
Lol...

Seahawks lose to Rams; Seahawks fans:

"This game didn't mean anything!"
"It's better that we lost"
"The Rams suck!"

But then when Cardinal fans do it, it's not okay? Lol.

On a Seahawks board no less!!

chris98251

Reaction score
Ramfan128":38ravj56 said:
hawksfansinceday1":38ravj56 said:
Ramfan128":38ravj56 said:
Lol...

Seahawks lose to Rams; Seahawks fans:

"This game didn't mean anything!"
"It's better that we lost"
"The Rams suck!"

But then when Cardinal fans do it, it's not okay? Lol.
7-9. Fisher still has not had a single winning season with your team. Shut up.

Nice response! You're a real credit to your fan base.

Yeah truth and realism, must really hurt.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Don't be to hard on the Rams Fan. We were probably pretty obnoxious at times too when we won the super bowl and they won it twice this year. They must be real proud.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Nothinbutm":1mbjmt0f said:
TeamoftheCentury":1mbjmt0f said:
But, the conversation may continue in a few weeks. (I think it could be with Redskins fans, though.)

There's 'Skins fans on this board?
Lol. Oh, I don't know. Did they all get booted out the last time for misconduct on this board?

Anyway, that was just my way of saying I could see the NFCCG coming down to Seattle @ Washington.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":2p9lw33y said:
Arizona is the elementary school bully; they'll pummel you if allowed, but punch them in the mouth early and they'll fold. That type of attitude is embodied by their head coach.

Rattle Palmer and it's over.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ringless, we're back and we are now going to play most of our varsity. Like I said weeks ago (I could pull up my posts if you insist) it's on in Glendale come January 24th if you don't screw the pooch against Green Bay or Washington. Which is highly probable if it's Washington.

Rob12

Reaction score
It's really quite pathetic that AZ_Fan has yet to show his face here after that 30 point thrashing - a game in which the Cardinals wanted to win badly, despite what ringless says.

He registered here on December 11, 2015, when the Cardinals were looking like the front runners. Until Sunday, he had accumulated 160+ posts, or five to six posts per day. To suddenly think that he just forget about this place is laughable.

Arizona fans are weak. Nearly every post by him offering a soft toss of an insult at the Hawks, and since that beat down, he's been a ghost. And ringless cries when we call him out.

Rob12

Reaction score
AZ_fan":1q7dnjl4 said:
So I'm afraid to call my shot? I think we obliterate Seattle on Sunday.
Quote me. ^

As requested... Again...

36-6.

36-6.

Bruce: "We're going to run the score up."

Ah, AZ_Fan... You're so quiet.

Rob12

Reaction score
Beast back, Kam back... A battle tested team.

I don't ask for much, Hawks. But I ask that we get Arizona again in Glendale. Make it so.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rob12":1h52omdp said:

I don't ask for much, Hawks. But I ask that we get Arizona again in Glendale. Make it so.
It's going to be epic. It's too bad nobody in the AFC went 16-0. We're going to do a Pittsburgh. Hopefully against Pittsburgh to make it historical and our ticket into the "Men's Club" is punched. Pittsburgh and New England did it and we can crash the party. Wilson says he wants to win multiple Superbowls? Well you're up honey.:)

I'd be fine with 2 Superbowl wins in three consecutive Superbowls and then let's see if the Seahawks actually make generation level history and match Buffalo and outdo Pittsburgh at the same time.

Rob12

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":10wu09cj said:
Rob12":10wu09cj said:

It's going to be epic. It's too bad nobody in the AFC went 16-0. We're going to do a Pittsburgh. Hopefully against Pittsburgh to make it historical and our ticket into the "Men's Club" is punched. Pittsburgh and New England did it and we can crash the party. Wilson says he wants to win multiple Superbowls? Well you're up honey.:)

I'd be fine with 2 Superbowl wins in three consecutive Superbowls and then let's see if the Seahawks actually make generation level history and match Buffalo and outdo Pittsburgh at the same time.

I think they can and will. Still a young team. They've been humbled a bit this year... Should make for a great future.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rob12":39znr6d0 said:
MizzouHawkGal":39znr6d0 said:
Rob12":39znr6d0 said:

I think they can and will. Still a young team. They've been humbled a bit this year... Should make for a great future.
Obviously I agree. Rawls will be back we have Wilson, Lockett, Baldwin. Hopefully Graham and Richardson come back fine and it looks like Michael learned his lessons. And with Pete we'll never have a defense below top 5. Just stop with the crazy OL conversions and get Wilson a league average OL and he will outdo Brady.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
AZ_Fan sighting:

original.jpg

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Rob12":1ef17akb said:
It's really quite pathetic that AZ_Fan has yet to show his face here after that 30 point thrashing - a game in which the Cardinals wanted to win badly, despite what ringless says.

He registered here on December 11, 2015, when the Cardinals were looking like the front runners. Until Sunday, he had accumulated 160+ posts, or five to six posts per day. To suddenly think that he just forget about this place is laughable.

Arizona fans are weak. Nearly every post by him offering a soft toss of an insult at the Hawks, and since that beat down, he's been a ghost. And ringless cries when we call him out.
I think he should be banned. You should not be allowed to come here when you have the upper hand, talk crap, then go away when you no longer have that leverage.

He was just here to rub our noses in stuff. Time for him to go.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2c5ribss said:
Rob12":2c5ribss said:

I think he should be banned. You should not be allowed to come here when you have the upper hand, talk crap, then go away when you no longer have that leverage.

He was just here to rub our noses in stuff. Time for him to go.
Completely agree

PackerNation

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2olod2sq said:

Any fan of any team would be fine with that. Unless they are completely lost. :D

Seahawks have the team to do it and they are looking stronger and stronger. That monumental ass kicking of the Cardinals sent the NFC a message. It also sent the Cardinals a message and I wonder if that won't be in their heads the next time they take the field.

Broncos and Seahawks in a rematch? Not so one sided this time though. Maybe.

Oh, yea, the Packers. Hmmmm, my choice to win it all in July but we'll struggle getting past Seattle or Arizona...or even Carolina. Too banged up and the team needs to reset and look forward to next year. I suspect we beat Washington though.

Still, it's the NFL, anything can happen.

Good luck in Minnesota, your team should walk out of there with an easy win.

Anguish

Reaction score
Normally, we don't discuss moderation out in the open, but this is a bit of a special circumstance since this guy felt the need to come on after the fact and attempt to change the facts.

The events took place like this:
  • AZ_Fan did whatever AZ_Fan did to get Seahawks fans riled up.
  • AZ_Fan was talked to by the moderation staff, many times.
  • AZ_Fan PM'ed me asking for his account to be deleted, while changing his email address to some nonexistent email address which deactivated his account. (Changing your email address requires your account to be reactivated)
  • We don't delete accounts since it completely ruins existing topics if the posts of the deleted user are all of a sudden gone from the topic. I therefore reactivated his account with the bogus email, and set it to banned with the reason of self-banned, which is basically what he did.
  • He then feels the need to come back and defend himself after the fact, at which time he was actively banned.