Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2rzokcmz said:
Lol...

Seahawks lose to Rams; Seahawks fans:

"This game didn't mean anything!"
"It's better that we lost"
"The Rams suck!"

But then when Cardinal fans do it, it's not okay? Lol.

I didn't say that, I was pissed. It drives me crazy that a talented offense and coaching staff like we have haven't figured out how to slow down the Rams front 7 from bitch slapping our O-line around.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2fgdqefi said:
Lol...

"The Rams suck!"

I haven't seen a single Seahawks fan suggest any of the above. Fans were actually pretty disappointed after the Rams game. Hardly anyone was optimistic about the trip to Arizona as a consequence. Nobody said it was better that they lost, or that the game didn't matter. They certainly didn't say the Rams suck (they do, but that's by the by).

But it's good to know that you found time to visit the Seahawks forum now that your own miserable season is over.

What's it like watching literally every other team in the NFC West have success in the last decade apart from yourselves?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1ilm3tj4 said:
Lol...

"The Rams suck!"

7-9. Fisher still has not had a single winning season with your team. Shut up.

Jville

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2bun3f6c said:
Look at Popeye.

Absolutely desperate. Clinging to the hope that Carroll's menacing team will somehow find a way to implode like his own miserable franchise.

That's all 49ers fans have these days. The ability to whinge and moan about the Seahawks and the opportunity to root against them (and probably the Cardinals as well).

Just cut out the middle man and go and buy a Tom Brady jersey.

We have a couple of visitors that desperately wrap themselves in the illusion that the 49er way is the only way. Bumping into that bubble sets them off. Their compelled to react and spin it to fit their narrative.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":29iko704 said:
Ramfan128":29iko704 said:
Lol...

"The Rams suck!"

I haven't seen a single Seahawks fan suggest any of the above. Fans were actually pretty disappointed after the Rams game. Hardly anyone was optimistic about the trip to Arizona as a consequence. Nobody said it was better that they lost, or that the game didn't matter. They certainly didn't say the Rams suck (they do, but that's by the by).

But it's good to know that you found time to visit the Seahawks forum now that your own miserable season is over.

What's it like watching literally every other team in the NFC West have success in the last decade apart from yourselves?

1. There were quite a few Seahawk fans that made excuses and just trashed the Rams after that loss...nice jab there btw. Real clever.

2. I've been here all year....and I was here the offseason before that. What's it like watching the other teams have success while we haven't? It sucks. But I've been alive long enough to remember a time when we didn't suck, so I get by.

3. You can always tell the Seahawk fans that have been fans for 3 years.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2mmgzo0r said:
Ramfan128":2mmgzo0r said:
Lol...

"The Rams suck!"

7-9. Fisher still has not had a single winning season with your team. Shut up.

Nice response! You're a real credit to your fan base.

Jville

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2s5zd6eo said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2s5zd6eo said:
Ramfan128":2s5zd6eo said:
Lol...

"The Rams suck!"

1. There were quite a few Seahawk fans that made excuses and just trashed the Rams after that loss...nice jab there btw. Real clever.

2. I've been here all year....and I was here the offseason before that. What's it like watching the other teams have success while we haven't? It sucks. But I've been alive long enough to remember a time when we didn't suck, so I get by.

Is this an exercise in stereotyping?

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Ramfan128":30gmqm6e said:
Lol...

"The Rams suck!"

the game did not matter as far as seeding, the az game DID matter to them in the first half for sure.. unless you can convince any person that the 2 seed is better then the 1... all of us here were pissed with how we played the rams... meaningless game or not... and what shit can you talk? your team has more 1st round picks on the d line then our ENTIRE team and our worst season in the last 4 is 10-6..... kurt warner was your qb the last time you sniffed 10 wins....

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2dwli8az said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2dwli8az said:
Ramfan128":2dwli8az said:
Lol...

"The Rams suck!"

1. No there weren't.

2. Why??

3. I've been a member of this forum since 2009 (see underneath my avatar). I would recommend you use your fingers to count that's more than three years alone -- but then I remembered you're from St. Louis.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Ramfan128":34cbh24i said:

You can't tell any Rams fans that have been Rams fans for 3 years, cause there aren't any.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1b5ue8o1 said:
Ramfan128":1b5ue8o1 said:

You can't tell any Rams fans that have been Rams fans for 3 years, cause there aren't any.

Are there even three rams fans?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1eeiown9 said:
Hawkpower":1eeiown9 said:
Being a "players coach" isnt as black and white as you are painting it to be.

Its part of what makes Pete special and successful.

Yeah, I think the point that's rubbing -- and what is pretty clear on ths page of the thread on the whole -- is that we're talking past each other.

You are having a conversation about why Pete Carroll is special and successful and I'm having an entirely different conversation about there being both upsides and downsides to different coaching styles.

For me, like every other coach in the history of the NFL Pete Carroll's coaching style can be categorized. For you, the more interesting conversation is what make Pete Carroll uncategorizable.

It's two different convos with two different goals.

You aren't wrong that a coach on the extreme (really hard or really soft) has upside and downside, and will survive with an extreme style so long as the wins keep coming.

My point is that you (and the media) are wrong to paint him as an undisciplined, nothing but fun coach, which you clearly were doing with your initial post on the subject. Pete is somewhere in between, which in my mind, is much more conducive to long term success in all regards.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
AZ_fan":2exedtrw said:
ApnaHawk":2exedtrw said:
I love that you guys are good. It makes it juts so much more fun. Arizona fans shouldn't confuse us with the situation that transpired down South in the Bay Area. We have a great system in place for many years and a young stud at QB. The crown hasn't been handed over yet my brothers.

Yes 2013 was a great year, but so was 2014. This year isn't over yet, so the verdict is still out on how this finish will happen.

You're right... it is.

Arizona has been the better team since week 1. That hasn't and won't change.

The Seahawks are dangerous.. but this year's team pales in comparison to 2013 and 2014.

There isn't an NFC team that I have on my "don't want to play this team" list. On the other hand... I'm listening to 710 right now and all I keep hearing from Seattle fans calling in to the show is how they are scared of the Cardinals. One guy even went as far to say he thinks the Cardinals win it all and that Seattle doesn't have the secondary to keep up with all our weapons and how our D has played lights out.

I didn't say it... but it did bring a smile to my face.

In the meantime, looking forward to Sunday.

Looks like Seattle is the better team now. :)

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2emf6fpk said:
Carroll will never lose the team. Why? Cause he has the power. Players have to listen. If they don't they are gone.

Remember all the critics in the beginning? "Pete's ra-ra college style won't translate to the NFL". Well we had the Walrus's more "professional" yell at them approach took us to the big one, but Pete's positive style got us the trophy!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1xg6j94s said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1xg6j94s said:
Ramfan128":1xg6j94s said:
Lol...

"The Rams suck!"

funny- I don't remember you but after your gone,I'll still be here.Go troll the Cards boards.I forgot..All their fans are here.Don't the Rams have any boards?

Polaris

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":120e43zx said:
Tech Worlds":120e43zx said:
Carroll will never lose the team. Why? Cause he has the power. Players have to listen. If they don't they are gone.

Remember all the critics in the beginning? "Pete's ra-ra college style won't translate to the NFL". Well we had the Walrus's more "professional" yell at them approach took us to the big one, but Pete's positive style got us the trophy!

I don't want to get too negative with the Walrus because he did get us there. That said, he *was* difficult to get along with and *wasn't* able to be both GM and Head Coach....but was fundamentally unable to co-exist with a GM. It was this along with his style that ultimately lead to his downfall. [The fact we stuck too long with one of the worst GMs in franchise history IMHO didn't help either....and I personally supported Ruskell for far too long.]

The problem with the Walrus was not only his temper, but paradoxically his notorious tendency to hang on to 'his' players for far too long. As a result in the late 'aughts', Seattle got a huge amount of low talent and old 'deadwood' and it showed.

What I love about Pete (and I loved it almost from the start) was his discipline and his ability to enforce it without being a drill sergeant. Don't think that just because Pete is a nice guy and great to play for, that he is a softy. Just ask Cary Williams, Houshmanzada (sp?), or for that matter Percy Harvin. If you don't buy in and you are a liability, you're GONE and it doesn't matter how much cap hit or price has to be paid to fix the mistake.

I like that.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Ramfan128":oetlty1t said:
theENGLISHseahawk":oetlty1t said:
Ramfan128":oetlty1t said:
Lol...

"The Rams suck!"

1. Well, the Rams are a trashy bunch so your first point has merit. Bunch of cheap shot artists who had it backfire on them. Real clever.

2. Congratulations and you have my condolences.

3. you can always tell the Rams fans who forget where they're posting when they want to talk trash.

How about we get back to talking about the Cardinals being dominant and let the Rams discussion live (or die) in it's own thread.

Latest posts