Are you having fun watching this team?

HHawk121

Reaction score
I enjoyed watching this team through some pretty shitty years, but this year I can hardly watch. Their record is far better than they are.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
HHawk121":e0y0xzzb said:
I enjoyed watching this team through some pretty shitty years, but this year I can hardly watch. Their record is far better than they are.

Both Cardinal games came down to the wire, and both were a play or so from a win. And the first Rams game was a touchdown, really any offense at all, away from a win. That's three more wins than their record with very little different except for a few plays.

The Seahawks record is not better than the team. It's about exactly where we are this year, which is 9-5-1.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
When this team is on its game, there's no team I'd rather watch. We have so many unique, dynamic players on our team. When the offense catches fire, I'm jubilant because I know our potential

I'd say this team gives me high anxiety however so no, not fun

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I have been a season ticket holder for 34 years and this is tougher to watch than many years before because my expectations are higher for them. I was hoping to get a bye so I could go to the game . As it is I will be in Mexico for that first game and we will more than likely be away the following weekend

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
You kiddin me? Seahawks are one of the funnest teams in the league to watch. Yeah, you've had some horribly difficult losses, but it's been a blast to watch thus far.

Did I hate the way we lost to you guys and the Chiefs by a total of 3 points? Absolutely. But they were tumultuous games, with big changes in momentum and game breaking plays all over the place. This AZ/SEA game was just that.

No offense y'all, but you really need to quit the pity party. You have it better than a TON of teams with loads of young talent, a smart GM, an energetic coach, and a top 5 QB in the league who just so happens to be very young as well. Your team is super fun and you'll look back on these years as some of the best (if not THE best) in your team's history.

Anyways, yeah, just felt like popping in. But really. Hope to see you guys (and avenge that loss ;)) in the playoffs.

(PS: I get this a lot, but yeah, I know how to spell Falcon, it's a dumb Alan Moore reference, it just stuck)

Popeyejones

Reaction score
xXCHawkXx":3taa0crt said:
To each their own but color me hardcore. Never want to miss a snap.

Yep. I'm a damn 9er fan and haven't even missed one of their snaps this season. :lol:

More generally though, from an outsiders perspective I think the Hawks are still one of the more fun to watch teams in the NFL.

The only real difference between these last two years and the two years before is that they now seem to lose as many close games as they win or so, which is the general rule for close games over time.

In some ways they're not as fun to watch as they were with Lynch just because he was one of the more entertaining backs to watch of the last ten years or so, but purely from an entertainment perspective the development of Baldwin, addition of Graham and general development of the pass game has filled some of that void.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
For me, the "pain threshold" has been exceeded the past six games. Not only are the players and coaches of the Hawks simply "stinking it up", so are the Referees! They have regressed in being able to even spot the ball correctly.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Falcan Moore":3trl9cp0 said:
You kiddin me? Seahawks are one of the funnest teams in the league to watch. Yeah, you've had some horribly difficult losses, but it's been a blast to watch thus far.

Did I hate the way we lost to you guys and the Chiefs by a total of 3 points? Absolutely. But they were tumultuous games, with big changes in momentum and game breaking plays all over the place. This AZ/SEA game was just that.

No offense y'all, but you really need to quit the pity party. You have it better than a TON of teams with loads of young talent, a smart GM, an energetic coach, and a top 5 QB in the league who just so happens to be very young as well. Your team is super fun and you'll look back on these years as some of the best (if not THE best) in your team's history.

Anyways, yeah, just felt like popping in. But really. Hope to see you guys (and avenge that loss ;)) in the playoffs.

(PS: I get this a lot, but yeah, I know how to spell Falcon, it's a dumb Alan Moore reference, it just stuck)

Popeyejones":3trl9cp0 said:
xXCHawkXx":3trl9cp0 said:
To each their own but color me hardcore. Never want to miss a snap.

Yep. I'm a damn 9er fan and haven't even missed one of their snaps this season. :lol:

More generally though, from an outsiders perspective I think the Hawks are still one of the more fun to watch teams in the NFL.

The only real difference between these last two years and the two years before is that they now seem to lose as many close games as they win or so, which is the general rule for close games over time.

In some ways they're not as fun to watch as they were with Lynch just because he was one of the more entertaining backs to watch of the last ten years or so, but purely from an entertainment perspective the development of Baldwin, addition of Graham and general development of the pass game has filled some of that void.

Take note, Seahawks fans. This is what our team looks like to opposing fans, and it's not "Hey, it's the Cleveland Browns!"

Thanks for your input and outside opinions, guys.

Seafan

Reaction score
I watched every brutal second of the GB game. I'm a fan. They aren't as much fun to watch as last year and last year sucked big time.

nash72

Reaction score
No, its not fun watching your team regress like this and lose to teams they should never lose to. Next year ought to be a real barrel full of laughs.